Dell Fully Rugged XFR-D630 with Nexiq WVL2 Adapter and Allison DOC Software Preloaded
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Allison DOC Transmission Software, Military Grade XFR-D630 Laptop & Connector Kit
- A Great Kit for Any Truck Shop that works on Allison truck transmissions!
- Easy to use, OEM heavy-duty diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
- 1 Year of OEM Allison DOC 14.0.0 (or newer, if available) software loaded & ready to go!
- Set up, Installed & Tested by Best Brands Software.
- Works as a stand-alone diagnostic tool to support the following Allison medium & heavy truck transmissions controlled by an ECU:
- Transmissions Covered:
- All 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Product Families
- 5610, 6610, 8610, 9610 Series
- 5000, 6000, 8000, 9000 Series
- MT(B) 600, CL(B)T, V, HT(B) 700 Series
- Retrieve trouble codes & trouble code definitions - both current and past. Clears fault codes.
- View data on numerous transmission parameters
- "Snapshot" mode allows you to create or view snapshot records
- Access WTEC II, WTEC III, 1000/2000/2400 SeriesTM and CEC2 Off-Highway Troubleshooting Manuals based on code
- Reprogramming features available on completion of Allison training
- New advanced training videos (Contact Allison for more info)
- Updated Troubleshooting Manuals for MY13 enhancements
- Addition of ‘custom data lists’ for Allison 4th Generation Controls data viewing
- Addition of new user interface support in Chinese (simplified and traditional), German, and Portuguese
- Chinese (simplified) Language support for the 3000/4000 Troubleshooting Manual
- TRANSHEALTH™ feature for MY13 TCMs with Prognostics not enabled
- New J1939 Databus Messages in the Databus Viewer
- User Guide updates
- Includes print features / capabilities. New Strip Chart ‘custom’ scaling option.
- Performs Allison factory transmission based diagnostics shown above. Same software used by Allison technicians in Allison dealerships.
- All other manufacturer specific OEM software (such as Cummins Insite) can be installed on your laptop at any time in the future.
- No Internet Connection required to diagnose Allison medium & heavy truck transmissions.
- The Allison DOC Software will be registered in your name with Allison. The software purchase includes one year of free Allison DOC updates.
- Allison DOC software can be used with optional JPRO Fleet Diagnostics Software. The JPRO software is useful if you have many different factory diagnostic software packages (such as Cummins Insite Lite, Detroit Diesel DDDL, etc) loaded on your laptop, see Part# 11201
We carry many all brands of OEM heavy truck software and a full line of adapter cables and connectors. We can customize kits for your specific needs. Please call us at 989-839-4877 if you have any questions.
- XFR-D630 - Refurbished Fully Rugged Military Grade Dell Latitude Laptop with Optional Touch Screen!
- Windows 7 Pro 32 bit Operating System
- CPU 2 Core Duo, CPU Speed; 2.0GHz, Hardrive: 120 Gbytes, Memory: 2048Mb
- Optical Drive: DVD, Battery: Yes- Tested, AC Adapter: Yes- Tested
- 90 Day Warranty on Parts & Labor
- A 1 year extended warranty on the Laptop is available for $100
- 90020 - Allison DOC Factory Heavy Truck Engine Diagnostic Software
- 125032 - Nexiq PC WVL2 - Both Wired and Wireless Wi-Fi Vehicle Link 2, Heavy Truck Connector Kit. Includes 6 & 9 Pin Deutsch Cable (For Class 4, 5, 6, 7,8 Trucks)
- 1 Year limited warranty on the WVL2 adapter
Dell Marketing L.P.
Allison Software Publisher:
7600 Commerce Court, Suite B, Midland, MI 48642-7944
Call Mon to Fri between 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 8:30 - 10 pm, and Sun 10:00 am - 10 pm EST
(989) 839-4877 or Toll Free at (866) 553-8116 - Thanks for shopping on our site!
Copyright 2013 AutoRepairManuals.biz, All Rights Reserved