Allison DOC Software, Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 & DPA-5 Adapter Preloaded
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Allison DOC Premium 2017 Transmission Software, Panasonic Toughbook CF-52 Laptop & DPA-5 Connector Kit
- A Great Kit for Any Truck Shop that works on Allison truck transmissions!
- Easy to use, OEM heavy-duty diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
- Additional Free Diagnostic Software Included (see below)!
- 1 Year of OEM Allison DOC Premium 2017 software loaded & ready to go!
- Set up, Installed & Tested by Best Brands Software.
- The Allison DOC Software will be registered in your name with Allison. The software purchase includes one year of free Allison DOC updates. $400 USD Annual Renewal Fee.
- Allison DOC® software combines Allison DOC® Premium, Allison DOC® Premium (H 40/50 EP™) and Allison DOC® Fleets. (A valid license is necessary to enable each product offering.)
Allison DOC® Premium 2017 Subscription has these exciting new features:
- Adds RP1210C enhancements
- Ability to auto-try channels (5th Gen / Type-2 vehicle connections) for OEMs who have wired the TCM diagnostics to CAN 2 or CAN 3
- Ability to find the correct CAN data bus for diagnostics
- Eliminates the need for OEM specific cross-over cables
- Ability to select channel for Data Bus Viewer
- Allows reprogramming of DYNAMIC SHIFT SENSING: Custom Breakpoint Setting
- Allows reprogramming of RETARDER: Use Accumulator
- Allows reprogramming of SHIFT SELECTORS: Preselect Time Out with password from Allison TAC
- Allows reprogramming of SHIFT SELECTORS: Preselect Time Out Duration and Range when SHIFT SELECTORS: Preselect Time Out is Enabled
- Adds Troubleshooting Manual for Off-Highway CEC5 Product Allison 5th Generation Controls
- Allison DOC® Premium Coverage:
- Monitors 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors 1000/2000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors CEC2, CEC3 and CEC5 (Off-Highway) data
- Monitors TC10 data
- Monitors CEC (ATEC) Electronic Control Units (ECU) data using a proprietary protocol and the Noregon USB Translator 2.0 - All Allison Products device and Nexiq USB-Link™
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Displays a graphical instrument panel with analog and digital gauges
- Displays a graphical strip chart
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- Reprograms selected TCM parameters (requires completion of Allison Transmission training)
- Allison DOC® Premium provides the following features:
- Security measures to control reprogramming TCM/ECU parameters
- Integrated Help with training videos
- Diagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to Troubleshooting Manuals for CEC2/CEC3/CEC5, 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10 Product Families.
- A demo mode using prerecorded data
- SmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication link
- Communication troubleshooting wizard for those cases where the tool is unable to connect to a control module
- Allison DOC® Premium is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, SAE Standards, and CE Standards
- Allison DOC® Premium is RP1210C compliant
- Operating System and PC Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 7®, Windows 10®
- 20 GB Hard Drive (40 GB or greater recommended)
- 3 GB free hard drive space required to install the program (after software installation, the operating system requires sufficient free hard disk space to run the program)
- Monitor capable of supporting a resolution of 1280x768 or higher recommended
- USB port depending on installation media
- Full administrative privileges are required to install, use, and update Allison DOC® Premium
- Internet broadband connection capability (Internet Explorer® 8 or greater) for activation/reactivation, receiving updates and file downloads
- Network card
2.0 GHz or Faster
4 GB or Greater
2.0 GHz or Faster
4 GB or Greater
- Performs Allison factory transmission based diagnostics shown above. Same software used by Allison technicians in Allison dealerships.
- All other manufacturer specific OEM software (such as Cummins Insite) can be installed on your laptop at any time in the future.
- No Internet Connection required to diagnose Allison medium & heavy truck transmissions.
We carry many all brands of OEM heavy truck software and a full line of adapter cables and connectors. We can customize kits for your specific needs.
- LAPTOP: Refurbished Panasonic CF-52 ToughBook Laptop (1Year Warranty on Parts & Labor)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit with Certificate Of Authenticity affixed to the bottom of the laptop case
- CPU: Intel Core I5 M520 2.4GHz
- Memory: 4GB SDRAM (DDR2)
- Storage: 320GB SATA Hard Drive mounted in shock proof hard drive caddy
- Display: 15.4" widescreen 1280 x 800 WXGA LCD, Intel® GM45 (GMA 4500MHD video controller), External video support
- Audio: Intel high-definition audio compliant, Integrated stereo speakers, Convenient keyboard volume and mute controls
- Keyboard: 87-key with dedicated Windows key, Electrostatic touchpad with scrolling support
- MultiMedia: DVD Super MULTI Drive with Dual Layer Support
- Expansion Slots: PC card type II x 1. SD card (SDHC) ExpressCard/54 x 1
- Interface: Port replicator Dedicated 100-pin
- External video D-sub 15-pin, Headphones/speaker Mini-jack stereo, Microphone/line in Mini-jack stereo, Serial D-sub 9-pin, USB 2.0 (x 4) 4-pin, IEEE 1394a (FireWire) 4-pin, 10/100/1000 Ethernet RJ-45, 56K Modem RJ-11, Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 5100 802.11a/b/g/draft-n
- Battery: Lithium ion battery pack (11.1V, typical 7800mAh, minimum 7500mAh)
- AC Adapter: Included
- Dimension and weight: 11.3"(L) x 14.0"(W) x 2.1"(H), 7.5 lbs.
- 90510 - Allison DOC Premium Factory Heavy Truck Engine Diagnostic Software
- NOTE: Allison DOC Diagnostics software is registered to the end user before and is not returnable!
- 125032 - DPA-5 Adapter w/ 6,9 & 16-Pin DataLink Cables (J2534 Flash Capable) - Both Wired and Wireless (Bluetooth) Heavy Truck Connector Kit.
- Connects to All Class 4, 5, 6, 7,8 Trucks
- 2 Year limited warranty on the DPA-5 adapter
FREE BONUS SOFTWARE: DG Light/Medium/Heavy Truck & Car Diagnostics PC Software
- DG Diagnostics software can read generic & manufacturer codes on any system in the entire truck & industrial equipment- No Expiration.
- Displays DTC Codes including: Engine, ABS Brake, Transmission, IP, Cab Controllers, Chassis Controllers, and more
- Will turn off all Generic DTC Codes thought-out the entire vehicle.
- Provides Controller Identification Table including: VIN, Make, Model, Serial #, Unit #, Controller Software ID for engine, trans, brakes and other controllers
- Display “Freeze Frame” data, "Total Vehicle" and "Total Trip” data
- Display common parameters such as temps and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses
- Create a viewable/printable/savable “Truck Data Report” in HTML format showing all information that has been captured on the screen
- Configure and launch OEM applications (like ServiceMaxx) directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu
- Configure and launch PDF files, like the diagnostic PDF files that come from an OEM
- Software works on:
- Heavy Trucks: International, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mercedes, Freightliner, ZF, Mack, Meritor, Eaton, Bendix, Dana
- Medium Duty Truck: UD, Hino, MB Sprinter, GMC, Ford (additional cables required)
- Car & Light Duty trucks: All Makes & Models sold in the USA (additional cables required)
- Industrial, Construction, Agricultural & Military Equipment: CAT Off Road, Komatsu, Volvo, Cummins, etc. (additional cables required)
- MORE FREE BONUS Diagnostic Software-No Expiration:
- Bendix ACom v6.5 - Bendix Antilock Brake Systems (ABS) Software
- Haldex PLC ABS Trailer Software
- Wabash ABS Trailer Software
- Meritor TranSoft - Meritor FreedomLine & SureShift transmission software
Please call us at 989-839-4877 if you have any questions.
Allison Software Publisher: