International ServiceMaxx Software on Dell Rugged Military XFR-E6420 & DG Tech DPA-5 Adapter
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
1 Year of OEM International / Navistar ServiceMaxx software loaded & ready to go!
- ServiceMaxx software works as a stand-alone diagnostic tool to support ALL International / Navistar Diesel Engines controlled by an ECU.
- This is the same software used in International / Navistar dealerships. The only functionality that is off-limits (password protected by International / Navistar) is max-horsepower adjustments and CPU reprogramming.
- Capable of DPF regens, turbo calibrations, EGR calibrations, cylinder cut out tests, injector buss tests, new injector calibration, etc.
- Capable of all parameter configurations including: Calibrations: Injector, EGR, Turbo; Cylinder Cut Out, Injector Disable, Buzz & Contribution, All Key-On & Key-Off Tests
- Capable of all Special Tests such as: Air Management Test, Fan Test, Onboard Filter Cleanliness Test, etc.
- Constant ServiceMaxx updates downloaded to your laptop throughout the year ensure you have the most current diagnostic capability that includes the newest MaxxForce engines.
- Displays DTC/fault codes and key streaming data for all engine components
- DG Diagnostics software can read generic & manufacturer codes on any system in the entire truck & industrial equipment- No Expiration.
- Displays DTC Codes including: Engine, ABS Brake, Transmission, IP, Cab Controllers, Chassis Controllers, and more
- Will turn off all Generic DTC Codes thought-out the entire vehicle.
- Provides Controller Identification Table including: VIN, Make, Model, Serial #, Unit #, Controller Software ID for engine, trans, brakes and other controllers
- Display “Freeze Frame” data, "Total Vehicle" and "Total Trip” data
- Display common parameters such as temps and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses
- Create a viewable/printable/savable “Truck Data Report” in HTML format showing all information that has been captured on the screen
- Configure and launch OEM applications (like ServiceMaxx) directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu
- Configure and launch PDF files, like the diagnostic PDF files that come from an OEM
- Software works on:
- Heavy Trucks: International, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mercedes, Freightliner, ZF, Mack, Meritor, Eaton, Bendix, Dana
- Medium Duty Truck: UD, Hino, MB Sprinter, GMC, Ford (additional cables required)
- Car & Light Duty trucks: All Makes & Models sold in the USA (additional cables required)
- Industrial, Construction, Agricultural & Military Equipment: CAT Off Road, Komatsu, Volvo, Cummins, etc. (additional cables required)
- BONUS Diagnostic Software FREE-No Expiration:
- Bendix ACom v6.5 - Bendix Antilock Brake Systems (ABS) Software
- Haldex PLC ABS Trailer Software
- Wabash ABS Trailer Software
- Meritor TranSoft - Meritor FreedomLine & SureShift transmission software
- OPTIONAL OEM Software-NOT INCLUDED
- 1993-2014 Intl ISIS Service Manuals on USB Memory Stick, Navistar Diamond Logic Builder (Body Controllers), Navistar Hydraulic ABS Brake Software and TRW ABS 355 Software
- SERVICEMAXX SOFTWARE: 1 Year OEM Subscription License for diagnosing MaxxForce Engines.
- After the first year of use, updates cost $305 (price subject to change without notice). The software will turn off if the update is not purchased. This software license is registered to you by International / Navistar. Annual update fees are paid directly to International / Navistar.
- Includes Unlimited Free Telephone Tech Support from Navistar ServiceMaxx OEM Trained Technicians for any problem you may have when diagnosing a International / Navistar engine. This is a very valuable resource at your disposal, especially when you reach an impass when diagnosing an engine.
- DG DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE: Includes OEM Unlimited Free telephone support for any connection issue you may have.
- DG TECHNOLOGIES DPA-5 USB interface (The DLA+ 2.0 adapter connects between the PC and the vehicle)
- 6 Pin & 9 Pin Deutsch Y-Cable connects to the truck
- USB Cable for connection from your DPA-5 Adapter to your PC. Measures 15' in length.
- Hard Plastic Case: Fits CD-ROMs, DPA-5 Adapter, and Cables
- DPA-5 Includes 2 Year of Factory Service Support including ANY connection / adapter Issue
- LAPTOP: Refurbished Dell Fully Rugged Military XFR-E6420 Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- Intel Core i7 2620M (2.70GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz)
- Hardrive: Super Fast 500 Gbytes Solid State Drive (SSD) mounted in shock proof hard drive caddy
- Memory: 8.0 Gbytes
- Display: 14.0 inch HD (1366x768) Outdoor Full Sunlight Viewable LCD Screen. Touchsreen is optional.
- Audio: Intel high-definition audio compliant, Integrated stereo speakers, Convenient keyboard volume and mute controls
- Wireless: Dell Wireless 1504 802.11g/n Single Band Wi-Fi Half Mini Card
- MultiMedia: 8X DVD +/- RW Drive, Data Only
- Battery: 6 Cell Lithium ion battery pack
- AC Adapter: 90W AC Adapter
USB Ports: 2 USB Ports Inside CD/DVD-ROM Bay
HDMI Port: 1 HDMI Port inside waterproof flip down door.
Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty on original laptop. Not warranted against customer installed software/hardware.
DG Technologies, Inc.
ServiceMaxx Software Manufacturer:
1 Year on Original Laptop