has taken the mystery our of replacing your instrument cluster at an affordable price. Part of the savings involves installing the remanufactured instrument cluster yourself. The installation is easy and we have video's showing you how to do it. Now, for about $198 to $250 you can have your dash perform like the car is new again. Instead of spending $800 or $900 just for the part at the dealer, you can complete the whole job for about 1/3 of that. And, you can save additional money by doing the job of a GM Master Certified Technician. You will be happy with your work installing your cluster. In addition, there is no downtime associated with replacing your dash gauge cluster because we send you the new instrument cluster before you remove your old one. Now, you don’t have to spend $1000 or more have your vehicle instrument panel gauges or cluster fixed. Our instrument cluster include a limited lifetime warranty on the entire cluster and warranty exchanges can be done by mail in about 2-3 days.
No Vehicle Downtime:
- Special Order Ships same day - fully programmed with Mileage & VIN (Must call prior to 2:30 PM ET)
- Overnight and 2nd Day Air Available
Instrument Clusters are remanufactured (reman) using new replacement parts for optimal performance. Many models available for Chevy (including Sierra and Silverado trucks & Trailblazer), Pontiac, Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile, Hummer, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Plymouth, Ford (includeing F150, F250, F350, Powerstroke Diesel, Automatic and manual Transmission), Lincoln, Mercury. Features of these remanufactured dash gauge clusters include all new stepper motors, all new backlighting bulbs with holders and in some cases, a longer, thicker filament unit for extended and more reliable service. Installation is quick and convenient- no scan tool necessary. Restores gauges to proper operation and ensures accurate readings. Unit is shipped ready to install - pre-programmed with calibrated mileage and VIN. Fully remanufactured instrument cluster.
- All new stepper motors
- Upgraded OE Designs
- All new backlight bulbs
- Odometer, Clock & Gauges remanufactured.
- Electronic Digital Instrument Cluster fully tested prior to shipment.
- Ships fully programmed with mileage & VIN specific options
- COMPLETELY REBUILT instrument cluster
- Usually when instrument cluster start to fail, more than one gauge stops working. Don't have your one problem repaired only to have a second problem occur six months down to road. Replace the entire cluster, so every component is new. You do not want to do this job again.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire cluster
- Rebuilt by Professional rebuilder at Dorman Industries
- Rebuild Cluster ships out in 2-3 days
- Free Shipping on clusters over $200
- Detailed Video showing you step-by-step instructions on how to replace your instrument cluster