Covers Domestic & Import Cars, Light Trucks, Vans & SUV's for the year range 1981 to 2009
Also includes limited coverage on 2010 Domestic Models
The Chilton 2010 Labor Guide provides repair times for 1981-2009 vehicle models, with limited coverage of 2010 domestic models. Chilton's editors consider warranty times, component locations, component type, the environment in which technicians work, the training they receive, and the tools they use when calculating a labor time. To allow for vehicle age, operating conditions, and type of service, the Chilton 2010 Labor Guide provides standard and severe service times, plus OEM warranty times. Vehicle makes and models conform to current Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) standards. In addition, the CD-ROM offers a helpful parts list that simplifies adding parts to your estimate or work order, a keyword search engine, and a calendar feature which allows users to quickly locate work requests by day, week, and month. Most service writers, and insurance adjusters and warranty claims professionals rely on Chilton labor times, shouldn't you?
Special Features of Labor Guide CD-ROM (Compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/7):
- The CD-ROM expanded functionality saves substantial amounts of billing time compared to using the hardcover manual.
- Time savings benefit both small and large repair shops including new car dealerships.
- CD needs to be in the CD-ROM drive to access labor information
- CD cannot be networked from a server to other computers (Up to 2 additional licenses can be purchased directly from Chilton for approximately 50% of the retail price of the CD)
- "How-to-Use" drop-down screens to guide new users
- Three user-defined levels of labor rates correspond to different types of job scenarios, for "real-world" applications
- Live technical support hotline phone number printed right on the CD-ROM
- Easy-to-use Quick Lookup Function
- Testing/diagnostic times, where applicable
- Transaxle/Transmission service and repair times - included
- Create professional estimates for your customer and worksheets for your technicians, printing them whenever needed.
- You can add the customer name, labor operations & times, prices of your own parts, tax, overhead, etc. to the estimate
- Can save all estimates with customer information for future use
- Save time with automatically calculated labor charges, taxes, & parts as total job is estimated.
- Keep track of customers, prior estimates, and your own parts or package jobs with less paper.
- Choose part names for estimates from an industry standard database to reduce typing.
- Estimate and track your work status with improved forms.
- Communicate easily with customers using re-designed printouts which show all labor and parts in an easy-to-read format.
- Wide acceptance by extended warranty companies
- No monthly fee, no lease termination dates
Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent
Operating Systems: Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows VISTA, Windows 7
Disk Space: 500 MB
Memory: 512 MB recommended
Minimum screen resolution: 800x600 (1024x768 recommended)
Regional settings must be set to English for the program to work properly
Will work on all 32 and 64 bit versions of XP, Vista, and Windows 7