JPRO Professional Software Bundle With JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Kit with NextStep
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Software works with any late model heavy truck and loads on a PC.
- Provides comprehensive coverage for heavy-duty Engines, ABS, Transmissions, Chassis controls, and Trailers (including tandem trailers).
- Factory Service Manuals found in OEM Software are usually buried and inaccessible to the user. JPRO Professional Software is designed to find these .pdf files and display a link to them on the JPRO main screen.
- OE Level Fault Code Information – Display over 44,000+ Heavy-Duty & Medium-Duty fault codes with detailed OEM level component and trailer descriptions
- Store & Save Data – Record data log files for playback at a later time, even away from the truck
- Total Vehicle Health Status – See the entire vehicle in one pass on one screen + Up-to-Date – Provides 99% coverage of all heavy-duty truck DTCs through 2016
- Vehicle Reporting – View and print log files, including: Vehicle Health, Trip Reports & LOV Reports. View and chart engine parameters, print reports and launch OEM software and troubleshooting guides.
- JPRO® DLA+ 2.0: USB interface adapter, comes with everything you need to connect a truck to a PC in order to run diagnostics.
- Specific Detroit Diesel Bi-Directional Testing:
- Cylinder Cut-Out 2000-2014
- DPF Service Regen EPA07 thru EPA13
- DPF Ash Volume Reset EPA 10 thru EPA 13
- Selective Catalyst Reduction System Output Compoent test EPA10-EPA13
- Selective Catalyst Reduction ADS Self Check EPA 13 only
- Cannot Recalibrate Injectors, Turbo or EGR
- Specific Mack/Volvo Bi-Directional Testing (2007 & Newer, EPA07, EPA10 & EPA13):
- DPF Service regaen
- Set max & min cruise speed and road speed limits, Set idle shutdown times, Enable or Disable cruise control
- Learned Data Reset, Trip Reports & Life of Vehicle reports
- Specific Cummins Bi-Directional Testing:
- Cylinder Cut-Off for EPA '02 to EPA '13; all ISB, ICS, ISL, ISM, ISX
- DPF Service Regan for EPA '07 to EPA '13; all ISB, ICS, ISL, ISM, ISX
- Trip Reset EPA '04 to EPA '13 ECU's
- Aftertreament Reset EPA '07 to EPA '13 ECU's
- Fuel Injector Reset EPA '13 ECU's
- Specific One-Direction Testing for All Brands:
- View & Clear Codes: ABS, Trans, Engine & Body Controllers
- Streaming Data on all above systems
- For Medium Duty: Ford, GM & Sprinter Coverage see "Truck Coverage" link below
- Click Here for a list of all Truck Coverage included in the JPRO® Professional Software Bundle
- Click Here for a list of JPRO® Professional Software Bundle Frequently Asked Questions
- JPRO Professional Software Bundle Software on DVD-ROM with Drivers (Annual Subsciption)
- NextStep Repair Information (Annual Subscription)
- 12 months of technical support and product upgrades.
- JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Cable
- Type-2 Vehicle Cables (6-Pin, 9-Pin) and Type-B OBDII Cables (Ford, GM, Sprinter, Mack & Volvo)
Operating System Requirements (English or Spanish):
- Windows 7, 8 and 10: All versions
Minimum PC Requirements
- Minimum: 4 GB RAM, 20 GB HD, Intel Core i3, 1024 x 768 monitor. Recommended: 8 GB RAM, 20 GB of available hard drive space, Intel Core i5
- USB port & Internet access required for subscription registration and JPRO® Next Step, ASIST and OnCommand functionality.
Noregon Systems, Inc.
7600 Commerce Court, Suite B, Midland, MI 48642-7944
Call Mon to Fri between 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 8:30 - 10 pm, and Sun 10:00 am - 10 pm EST
(989) 839-4877 or Toll Free at (866) 553-8116 - Thanks for shopping on our site!
Copyright 2013 AutoRepairManuals.biz, All Rights Reserved