JPRO® Fleet Diagnostics - A complete, easy to use, heavy-duty diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
Works as a stand-alone diagnostic tool to display and erase SAE (generic) and OEM Engine, ABS, Transmission & Chassis Codes. (Standard SAE J1587/J1708 and J1939 messages, parameters and fault codes!)
Allows you to purchase and load enhanced OEM software on to your PC. OEM software allows specialized component diagnostics and manufacturer specific codes for further analysis.
Factory Service Manuals found on the OEM Software DVD-ROM's are usually buried and inaccessible to the user. JPRO Fleet Diagnostics Software is designed to find these .pdf files and display a link to them on the JPRO main screen.
Performs vehicle based diagnostics
12 months of upgrades included
FREE Meritor Webaco Toolbox!
Operating System Requirements (English or Spanish):
Minimum PC Requirements:
1 GB RAM
2 GB Hard Drive
Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent)
CD-ROM for program installation
1 available USB port
1024 x 768 monitor resolution
|What is JPRO® Next Step™?
- Embedded in JPRO® Commercial Fleet Diagnostics Software is the optional Next Step™ software.
- This software, when activated, gives JPRO-equipped technicians the power to automatically access the Mitchell 1 Repair-Connect.net website for Heavy Truck OEM Repair Information & Diagnostics.
- PROMOTION: This subscription allow access to JPRO® Next Step™ and Mitchell 1 Repair-Connect.net and lasts for a duration of fifteen (15) months from activation. Your subscription is extended an extra three months with this promotion. Without this promotion the subscription lasts for twelve (12) months.
JPRO® Next Step™ and Mitchell 1 Repair-Connect.net were developed to save the technician time by eliminating the need to manually look up heavy truck repair & troubleshooting information for the DTC.
- JPRO® Next Step™ will transfer the trouble code and vehicle VIN / ID information to the Repair-Connect.net website automatically.
- No need to type in any vehicle information.
- On Repair-Connect.net, view:
- Thousands of detailed OEM color wiring diagrams to help solve complex electrical problems.
- View full-color photos that provide a real-world view of many vehicle components and assemblies.
- Trouble code specific diagnostics: The technician has access to probable causes backed up with factory repair procedures, wiring diagrams, component tests, component locations, etc.
- Authentic connector views with pin-outs - photographed at the source- allow the technician to quickly pin point the circuit test and correctly diagnose the problem.
- Use CircuitSelect™ to easily trace, highlight, isolate and hide individual wiring circuits using different colored highlights.
- Repair-Connect.net OEM service information allows technicians to quickly move from diagnosis to repair. Take on repair jobs that were previously "dealer only" because the problem was to difficult to solve.
- Repair-Connect.net is increasingly being included as part of truck technician vocational school curriculums to train technicians how to use the most up dated tools available when they graduate.
- * ** Requires internet connection