Mack / Volvo PTT (Premium Tech Tool) Bundled with JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics (CVD), Heavy Duty
JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics, Heavy Duty Item # 11201
- Complete, easy to use, heavy-duty diagnostic application that provides comprehensive coverage for heavy-duty engines, ABS, transmissions, chassis controls, and trailers (including tandem trailers).
- Software works with any late model heavy truck and loads on a PC. Display and erase all active and inactive vehicle faults: Generic & OEM Engine, ABS, Transmission & Chassis Codes. (Standard SAE J1587/J1708 and J1939 messages, parameters and fault codes!)
Mack /Volvo Premium Tech Tool Item # 852112:
Official OEM software - a must have for Mack & Volvo technicians. PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided. PTT provides access to vehicle and parameter programming, service information and diagnostics.
- MACK/VOLVO Version 2.02.71 (or newer) supporting 1997 to US10 + OBD2013 Emissions. Includes: One seat/user license for the Premium Tech Tool (PTT) to service MACK & VOLVO vehicles.
- This software will communicate with Mack & Volvo vehicles, with the proper interface device (adapter).
- Read / Interpret Fault Data
- Extensive Diagnostic Tools with Bi-Directional Control
- Cylinder Cut-Out Tests, Injector Buzz Tests, Injector/Turbo/EGR Calibration, etc.
- Clear all diagnostic trouble codes including emissions related ReGen codes.
- This software can only be registered to users in the USA & Canada!
- Shipping Lead Time: Shipping lead time for this software is 2-7 business days. When the software is ready to ship, we will ship by whatever method you have specified.
- An e-mail address is required. When ordering, use the email address that you would like associated with your PTT account. After purchasing, you will receive an email containing your software password.
- Premium Tech Tool software comes with one year of free upgrades, from the date of purchase. After the first year, subscription renewal is $200.00 per year.
- Please Click Here to view the product brochure (.pdf)
Installations and updates must be performed by a Windows user with Administrator profile. This is also required for using the Tech Tool application. No returns or refunds will be accepted from customers who have a computer that doesn't meet the system requirements.
- 32 or 64 bit Processor - 1.6 GHz Pentium® M (Centrino®) or equivalent Pentium 4 compatible 2.7 GHz or higher
- Operating System for PTT Version 1.12 and later - Windows XP Professional 32 bit (SP2 or SP3) English version (with Windows XP MUI pack to enable local language), or Windows 7 Professional (32 or 64 bit) with or without SP1, or Windows 7 Enterprise
- System Memory (RAM) - 2.0 GB (more memory improves performance)
- Hard Drive - 60 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Removable Storage - DVD-8X drive or faster
- Video Monitor - XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) or higher resolution monitor with 16 bit color
- Internet connection using 10 Mbps or higher speed network adapter and/or WLAN
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
Noregon DLA+, DLA+ PLC, DLA+ Wireless, USB DLA, DLA Adapter Cables Required For Use (not included):
Click Here to view a .pdf document that contains information about the Tech Tool network environment.