Official OEM software - a must have for Mack technicians. PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided. PTT provides access to vehicle and parameter programming, service information and diagnostics.
- Mack Version 2.02.71 (or newer) supporting 1997 to US10 + OBD2013 Emissions. Includes: One seat/user license for the Premium Tech Tool (PTT) to service Mack trucks.
- This software will communicate with Mack vehicles, with the proper interface device (adapter).
- Read / Interpret Fault Data
- Extensive Diagnostic Tools
- Facilitates Update Process
- Clear all diagnositc trouble codes including emissions related ReGen codes.
If you do not already own a Vehicle Interface Package please see Item# 125032, Item# 12206 or Item# 129048
- This software can only be registered to users in the USA & Canada!
- Shipping Lead Time: Shipping lead time for this software is 2-7 business days. When the software is ready to ship, we will ship by whatever method you have specified.
- An e-mail address is required. When ordering, use the email address that you would like associated with your PTT account. After purchasing, you will receive an email containing your software password.
- Premium Tech Tool software comes with one year of free upgrades, from the date of purchase. After the first year, subscription renewal is $200.00 per year.
Please Click Here to view the product brochure (.pdf)
NOTE: No returns or refunds will be accepted from customers who have a computer that doesn't meet the system requirements.
The system requirements are as follows.
- 32 or 64 bit Processor - 1.6 GHz Pentium® M (Centrino®) or equivalent Pentium 4 compatible 2.7 GHz or higher
- Operating System for PTT Version 1.12 and later - Windows XP Professional 32 bit (SP2 or SP3) English version (with Windows XP MUI pack to enable local language), or Windows 7 Professional (32 or 64 bit) with or without SP1, or Windows 7 Enterprise
- System Memory (RAM) - 2.0 GB (more memory improves performance)
- Hard Drive - 60 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Removable Storage - DVD-8X drive or faster
- Video Monitor - XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) or higher resolution monitor with 16 bit color
- Internet connection using 10 Mbps or higher speed network adapter and/or WLAN
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
Click Here to view a .pdf document that contains information about the Tech Tool network environment.