1995 - 2002 Cabrio, 1993 - 1999 Jetta, Golf, GTI Volkswagen Original Factory Repair Manual
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Models covered in this Volkswagen repair manual:
- Volkswagen Cabrio 1995-2002
- Volkswagen Golf 1993-early 1999
- Volkswagen GTI 1993-early 1999
- Volkswagen Jetta 1993-early 1999
Engines covered in this Volkswagen repair manual:
Transmissions covered in this Volkswagen repair manual (removal, installation and external service):
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (code ACC)
- 1.9L diesel (codes AAZ, 1Z, AHU)
- 2.0L gasoline (code ABA)
- 2.8L gasoline (code AAA)
- 020 and 021 5-speed transmission
- 096 and 01M 4-speed automatic
The Volkswagen Golf, GTI, Jetta 1993 to 1999 & Cabrio Official Factory Repair Manual: 1993-2002 contains the repair information provided by Volkswagen to their factory-trained technicians, making it an invaluable resource for the Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI, and Cabrio owner. provides clear & complete step-by-step procedures to help you understand, care for, and repair your A3 platform Volkswagen. This includes Volkswagen Golf, GTI, Jetta from 1993 to 1999 and Cabrio 1995-2002. This CD-ROM also incorporates coverage for the Jetta III, Golf III, VR6, TDI, Wolfsburg, Trek and K2 editions. Wiring diagrams, component locations, technical bulletins, and troubleshooting are also included in this manual.
This Volkswagen service manual is a comprehensive and up-to-date source of maintenance and repair information for Volkswagen "A3" platform models sold in the USA and Canada.
- Covers Volkswagen A3 models with "1H" or "1E" at position number 7 and 8 of 17-digit Vehicle ID Number (VIN).
- Includes GolfIII and JettaIII, Cl, GL, LE, GLS, GLX, GTI, City, Wolfsburg, Trek, K2 and Cabrio Highline editions.
- Tune-up and maintenance procedures, including resetting the Service Reminder Indicator (SRI).
- Engine and cylinder head service and reconditioning, including timing belt (4-cylinder) and timing chain (6-cylinder) repair.
- Explanation of Bosch Motronic, Mono-Motronic, Diesel Fuel Injection and Turbo Direct Injection (TDI) systems.
- Emission control tests, repairs, and adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, rear coil springs, and wheel bearing/hub units.
- Disk/drum brake repair and troubleshooting, including anti-lock brakes (ABS) and traction control (EDL)
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C blower motor replacement and specifications for R134a refrigerant.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including sunroof adjustments and manual/power Cabrio top.
- Wiring schematics, including fuse/relay locations and a general explanation of electrical circuitry.
- Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as control module coding.
8.4 in. x 11.0 x 1.2 inches