Trilingual OBD II Enhanced CAN Scan Tool, optional OBD I. CP9185 Elite AutoScanner offers DIYers and technicians the features they asked for. Upgraded features include the ability to read enhanced codes, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information, and the ability to print information through a PC. All this in a tool compatible with ALL 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles and will (with the purchase of optional cables) cover most OBD I GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. All Actron code readers and scan tools are CAN compliant.
- OBD II enhanced codes (1996 and newer) DTC Lookup Services for further help
- Graph data (1996 and newer)
- Multilingual menu and options English, French, Spanish
- Read, record & playback live sensor data
- OBD I functionality cables optional for 84- 95 Ford, 84- 95 GM and 89- 95 Chrysler vehicles
- USB cable included for product updates
- Updateable via the internet
- Large, backlit, graphic LCD
- Print data via Professional Companion CD
- State OBD II check (emissions)
- OBD II drive cycle mode
- Battery powered for review of vehicle data off vehicle
- OBD II code library built into tool
- Vehicle information (includes VIN # and calibration IDs)
- O2 monitor test
- Diagnostic monitor test
- Compare with other Actron tools - Click Here
- Displays trouble code information and their definitions including OBD II enhanced coverage
- Displays MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status
- Reads, displays and erases generic, manufacturer specific and enhanced Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Displays emissions readiness status (I/M Readiness Monitors)
- Retain the most recently scanned vehicle s data and configuration
- Displays summary recap of the vehicle s emissions status
- Resets check engine light
- CP9180 Base Tool
- OBD II Cable
- USB cable
- 8-foot extension cable
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Hard Rugged Carrying Case
- Registration Card
- Note: OBD-I cables NOT included.
FREE GIFT with Purchase!
1 Week Activation Card to eAutoRepair
Do-It-Yourself Automotive Repair Information
1 Week Access - One Vehicle
Automotive code scanners are quickly becoming the latest tool in the do-it-yourselfers tool box. These handheld devices make it convenient for anyone to respond to check engine warnings lights and many other symptoms or problems detected by the vehicles computer. Trouble codes and code definitions associated with the problems are easily retrieved.
But once diagnosed, how do you FIX the problem? eAutoRepair provides the perfect online solution with instant up-to-date information on vehicles from 1983 to 2010. The data is made available by Mitchell1, the leading information provider to the automotive aftermarket for 85 years. This subscription based resource includes Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Factory Recalls.
With purchase, you will receive an Activation Card for One Week access to eAutoRepair online for the vehicle of your choice (1983 - 2010) Click Here for more information about eAutoRepair.