Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop with I5 Processor-Refurbished These laptops are in excellent condition with many upgrades.
Super Fast when it counts
The redesigned, 14" Latitude™ E6420 laptop is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, productivity, security and easy manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
- Featuring 2nd Generation Intel® I7 Core™ processors and upgradable to include Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Durable and lightweight with hard-wearing Tri-Metal™ casing, a powder-coated base and optional reinforced, outdoor-viewable touch screen.
- Backlit keyboard, extended battery life, discrete graphics and media bay options for outstanding productivity.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- Intel Core i5 2620M (2.56GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz)
- Hardrive: 320 Gbytes Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Memory: 4.0 Gbytes
- Flexible design: Expand your possibilities with optional hot-swappable media bay modules, including batteries, USB 3.0 drives, optical drives, hard drives and a legacy I/O (input/output) module.
- Professionally Refurbished by our in-house technicians. May have small scratches and signs of normal use. All functionality is tested prior to shipment.
Redesigned for work in your world
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
The 14" HD, multi-touch LED display, quad-core processing and discrete graphics options make the redesigned Latitude E6420 ideal for office-to-home professionals who require high performance and dependability as well as ease of mobility.
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ design, a highly durable anodized aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base, reinforced steel hinges, a magnesium alloy internal frame and zinc alloy latch. The Latitude E6420 is also equipped with a spill-resistant keyboard, protective LCD seal and a 360-degree bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit1 keyboard and long battery life, including a wide array of long-life battery options and swappable optical drives, hard drive, USB 3.0 and battery media modules that help keep productivity in full swing.
Lastly, as a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6420 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last — all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
|Design that’s built to last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard, thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal™ design with a hard-wearing anodized brushed aluminum LCD finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and zinc alloy display latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
||Intel Core i5 2520M (2.56GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz)
||4 GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz (1 DIMMs)
||Internal English Backlit Keyboard, Duel Pointing, White
||Intel® HD Graphics 3000 with Contactless Smartcard Reader
||14.0 inch HD (1366x768)
||320 GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Disk Drive HDD
||Genuine Windows 7 Professional -64 bit
||Dell Wireless™ 1504 802.11g/n Single Band Wi-Fi Half Mini Card
||8X DVD +/- RW Drive, Data Only
||90W AC Adapter
||6 Cell Primary Battery
||4 USB Ports around perimeter of body
||1 HDMI Port inside waterproof flip down door.
||1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty on original laptop. Not warranted against customer installed software/hardware.