Your Instrument Cluster Professionally Remanufactured- includes FREE Next Day Air Shipping*
Description & Benefits:
- 1/3 The Price of Buying NEW!
- NO Reprogramming and NO Core Charge!
- We will completely rebuild your Instrument Cluster using new replacement parts for optimal life
- All non-working components will be repaired or replaced
- All gauges are restored to proper operation and calibrated for accurate readings
- All new stepper motors using the latest, upgraded design
- All new backlighting bulbs with holders and a longer, thicker filament unit for extended and more reliable service
- Fully remanufactured and vehicle simulator- tested for quality assurance
- The case is cleaned and the lens is polished for a "New" look
- Installation is quick, only hand tools are required. No scan tool or special experience is necessary.
- FREE Next Day Air Round Trip delivery & 1-3 day rebuild turn-around-time ensures minimum vehicle downtime.
- NOTE: When checking out with this product, in the shopping cart, please select the "FREE SHIPPING" option to receive FREE Next Day Air Delivery..
1995 1996 1997 1998 Ford Mustang GT Submodel w/Tachometer; 2 Gauge Cluster; w/150 MPH Top Speed; mph-km/h
OE Number: FORD MOTOR COMPANY- F6ZF17C290LA, F6ZF17C291CA, F6ZZ17255CA
Minimal Vehicle Downtime:
- Allow 24 to 72 Hours for Repair Completion
- FREE Next Day Air Round Trip delivery
What You Need To Do:
- Write down your VIN #, Mileage, Trans Type (Auto/Manual) & Problem experienced with Instrument Cluster
- Purchase this Service Online or call (989) 839-4877 to purchase over-the-phone (you will be asked for the info above)
- Remove your Instrument Cluster from the vehicle. It is easy, many YouTube.com videos show you how to do it
- Wrap the Instrument Cluster in bubble wrap or compressible foam and place it in a cardboard box
- We will email you a UPS Call Tag that you need to print out and tape to your box
- Drop off the Boxed Instrument Cluster at a UPS Store or give it to a UPS driver
- FREE Next Day Air call tag emailed to you
- Your Instrument Cluster is Professionally Rebuilt as described above
- FREE Next Day Air shipping back to you
What IS NOT Included in Our Rebuild Program:
- Rebuild of Burned, Crushed or Mutilated Instrument Cluster - call for pricing
- Rebuild of Flood or Water Damaged Instrument Cluster - call for pricing
- Missing or Damaged Internal Electrical Parts: Such as stepper motors, circuit board trace conductors - Additional cost may apply
- Replacement of Broken or Cracked Lens - May be available at additional cost
- Replacement of Missing Gauge Needles - May be available at additional cost
- If the Instrument Cluster received is fully functional, meaning "no repair is necessary" your payment will be refunded minus a $65 inspection & handling fee.
- * Free UPS Next Day Air Shipping IS NOT applicable to Hawaii, Alaska, or US Territories, US Priority Mail will be used instead. Expect vehicle downtime to be ten (10) business days.
- International Orders:
- * US Mail International Priority Delivery One-Way Only. Customer is responsible for cost of shipping to our rebuild facility. Shipping of the rebuilt Instrument Cluster back to the customer is included in this price.
- The purchaser is responsible for paying his/her countries import duty taxes, customs fees, and local taxes.