Advanced Digital Multimeter Ergonomic
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
- State of the Art ergonomic design and styling for easier handling and use when compared to conventional multimeters
- Full control manual range selection
- Large 3 digit LCD display
- AD/DC Voltage measurement up to 600 Volt
- Resistance measurement up to 2 MOhm
- Continuity test (with audible indicator)
- Diode test
- Display data hold
- Overload protection
- Integrated test leads
Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP), Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems.
For use in:
- Automobiles, Trucks, Trailers, Boats, RVs
- 0 to 600 Volts AC/ DC powered circuits.
- Keep sight of testing point while reading the display
- No need for a resting place as with conventional multimeters
- Single hand range and scale selection while testing
- Large easy to read 1/2" (12.5 mm) digits display
- Comfortable grip allows holding as a pen or a handle
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- 3 Digit LCD (Max reading 1999)
- 1/2" (12.5 mm) Digits
- Automatic( - ) negative polarity indicator
- Automatic Zeroing
- Automatic over-range indication
- Low battery indicator
- Power source: Standard 9 Volt alkaline battery type Duracell MN1604
- Physical dimensions: 9" (L) x 1.57" (H) x 1.18" (D) - 230 (L) x 40 (H) x 30 (D) mm
- Weight: Approximately 5.8 Oz (165 g) Including battery
- DC Voltage: 0.8% + 1dgts., 1MOhm input impedance, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- AC Voltage: 1.5% + 10 dgts., 450KOhm input impedance, 40 to 200 Hz, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- Resistance: 1.0% + 3 dgts., 250 V ac/dc overload protection
- DC Current: 2.0 % + 2 dgts., Internal 200mA/250V fuse protection
- Diode test: 1.0 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage
7600 Commerce Court, Suite B, Midland, MI 48642-7944
Call Mon to Fri between 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 8:30 - 10 pm, and Sun 10:00 am - 10 pm EST
(989) 839-4877 or Toll Free at (866) 553-8116 - Thanks for shopping on our site!
Copyright 2013 AutoRepairManuals.biz, All Rights Reserved