Autel MaxiCheck PRO Special Application Diagnostics + FREE 1 Week eAutoRepair
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
The MaxiCheck Pro, is simple, easy to use. It has been designed for professional technicians & body shops to service individual systems. These include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Climate Controls, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets, & Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). The MaxiCheck Pro provides a quick & easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool. The MaxiCheck Pro is perfect for technicians & garages, as they are so easy to use & affordable.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) : Designed for safe & professional replacement & recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system, it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to do the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver & a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read & clear ABS trouble codes.
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) & Airbag: Enables a technician to read & clear trouble codes, & also reset airbag & SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
- Service Reset: Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, & service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc. This is a time & money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Designed to perform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Specially designed to reprogram vehicles that do not have a TPMS relearn facility in the ECU & register or re-register sensor ID's.
- 1 year of FREE updates via SD card
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty
- ABS/SRS: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
- EPB: BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
- OLR: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
- SAS: BENZ, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- MaxiCheck Pro Unit
- User's Manual
- Hard carry case
- CD software
- USB cable
FREE GIFT with Purchase!
1 Week Activation Card to eAutoRepair Do-It-Yourself Automotive Repair Information
1 Week Access - One Vehicle
Once diagnosed, how do you FIX the problem? eAutoRepair provides the perfect online solution with instant up-to-date information on vehicles from 1983 to 2010. The data is made available by Mitchell1, the leading information provider to the automotive aftermarket for 85 years. This subscription based resource includes Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Factory Recalls.
With purchase, you will receive an Activation Card for One Week access to eAutoRepair online for the vehicle of your choice (1983 - 2014) Click Here for more information about eAutoRepair.
Autel Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
1 Year Factory Autel
7.2 x 2.8 x 9.9 inches