Diagnose ALL: USA / Asian / European Vehicles!
The MD802-Elite ALL is designed to troubleshoot all the control modules on all the vehicles on the road today. Autel's MD802-4 is designed to troubleshoot only the basic four systems: Engine, Transmission , Airbag, and ABS.
Derived from Autel's Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS DS708, the MaxiDiag Elite MD802-Elite ALL enables the user to not only get into the enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphing, but it also allows a technician to scan the entire car, ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL modules just like the DS708. With the MaxiDiag Elite MD802-Elite ALL the user can read and clear codes in all Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Information & Communication systems with the push of one button, making it great for body shops, used car dealers, and the professional repair shops. With its print function, you can easily provide the customer or the insurance agent a complete diagnosis of the vehicle. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnosis at the right price.
- Autel's MD802-Elite ALL is designed to troubleshoot all the systems for all vehicles 1996-present (*optional cables may be necessary for certain vehicles - see below)
- Includes all the coverage found on the MD701-Elite-ALL, MD702-Elite-ALL & MD703-Elite-ALL
- Ability to quickly Read and Clear codes in ALL modules for European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
- One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen
- Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button
- Live data graphing for the ECU
- One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
- Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
- Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
- Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes, Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
- OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- Data graphing
- View freeze frame data
- USB cable included for product updates
- One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
- Prints data via PC-link
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Domestic: Ford, GM, Chrysler
Asian: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden
European: Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia
- MaxiDiag Elite MD802-Elite ALL Tool
- User's Manual
- CD software
- USB cable
Optional Accessories Coming Soon!
These optional cables will be available soon. They are NOT INCLUDED with this kit.
• 20-pin Connector for 1996-2002 BMW vehicles
• 38-pin Connector for 1996-2000 Mercedes-Benz vehicles
• 14-pin Connector for 1996-1999 Nissan and Infiniti vehicles
• 16-pin CCD Adapter for 1996-2003 Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles
FREE GIFT with Purchase!
1 Week Activation Card to eAutoRepair Do-It-Yourself Automotive Repair Information
1 Week Access - One Vehicle
Once diagnosed, how do you FIX the problem? eAutoRepair provides the perfect online solution with instant up-to-date information on vehicles from 1983 to 2010. The data is made available by Mitchell1, the leading information provider to the automotive aftermarket for 85 years. This subscription based resource includes Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Factory Recalls.
With purchase, you will receive an Activation Card for One Week access to eAutoRepair online for the vehicle of your choice (1983 - Current Year) Click Here for more information about eAutoRepair.
|Comparison of All MD-Series Scanners