- Davie4 PACCAR MX-11 & MX-13 Engine Software Annual Subscription (installed & registered with PACCAR)
- Refurbished Panasonic Toughbook CF-52
- Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- 4GB RAM
- 320GB Hard Drive
- 1 Year Warranty
- Nexiq USBLink2 Interface Adapter with 15 foot USB cord
- Round 6 & 9 Pin Cable to connect to truck's data connector
- Hard Plastic Storage Case
- Lifetime Dealer Level Tech Support
- For the life of the software and the adapter/connector cable. This means a skilled technician will answer the phone and help you diagnose your truck and solve the problem. If need be, the technician will remote view your computer while you are connected to the truck real time. It doesn't matter if you have a connector issue, or if you are having problems calibrating injectors or doing a DPF Regen. We are here to support you when you have a problem after the sale. This is a huge benefit to the end user.
Davie4 PACCAR MX-11 & MX-13 Software Features:
- Works on Peterbilt & Kenworth
- Reflash ECU with new calibrations. Calibrations are accessible over-the-internet through the MX-13 Software. There is not charge for PACCAR calibrations.
- Perform and read all diagnostic tests
- Enable Progressive Shifting
- Enable Park Brake Reset
- Enable Air Temp Idle Timer Override
- Idle Time In PTO Mode
- Enable Clutch Pedal Position Timer Reset Condition
- Time Remaining To Shut Down After EIST Warning
- Enable Accelerator Position (as timer reset condition)
- Enable Foot Brake Position (as timer reset condition)
- Enable Clutch Pedal (as timer reset condition)
- Enable EIST in PTO mode
- Read, reload & download all snapshot & trip reports
- Read all chart recorder items
- Read & clear all fault codes
- Adjust road speed
- Download all log files into Excel or PDF files
- Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
- NOTE: PACCAR Davie 4 Reccommended Operating System: Win 7 Pro, 32or 64 bit
- Note: Paccar charges a database access fee of $50 to change parameters (such as max vehicle speed) or reflash the electronic control module.
- NOTE: Davie 4 does require internet connection while in use. Foe roadside assistance applications, use the hot-spot on your cell phone to connect to the internet.
- NOTE: Subscription good only for customers residing within the USA
- NOTE: Factory PACCAR repair manuals are not included with this subscription
- NOTE: Annual Subscription Cost is $2400
We reserve the right to change / update software, hardware or pricing w/o prior notice.
***This software requires several hours of technician labor time to install on your laptop. After installation if you request a refund, we will refund the purchase price, minus a $400 installation & tech support fee. By purchasing this software, you agree to this return policy***