2011-2013 UD Truck PTT Premium Tech Tool Diagnostic Software Kit
UD Premium Tech Tool (PTT) Software
Official Licensed UD OEM software - a must have for UD Truck technicians. PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided. PTT provides access to vehicle and parameter programming, service information and diagnostics.
- UD Version 2.02.55 supporting 2011 to 2013 MY US10 (EPA10) Emissions only.
- This software will communicate with UD Trucks, with the proper interface device (adapter).
- Read / Interpret Fault Data
- Extensive Diagnostic Tools
- Facilitates Update Process
- This software can only be registered to users in the USA & Canada!
- Shipping Lead Time: Shipping lead time for this software is 2-5 business days. When the software is ready to ship, we will ship by whatever method you have specified.
- An e-mail address is required. When ordering, use the email address that you would like associated with your PTT account. After purchasing, you will receive an email containing your software password.
- Premium Tech Tool software comes with one year of free upgrades, from the date of purchase. After the first year, subscription renewal is $200.00 per year.
NOTE: Installations and updates must be performed by a Windows user with Administrator profile. This is also required for using the Tech Tool application. No returns or refunds will be accepted from customers who have a computer that doesn't meet the system requirements.
The system requirements are as follows.
- 32 or 64 bit Processor - 1.6 GHz Pentium® M (Centrino®) or equivalent Pentium 4 compatible 2.7 GHz or higher
- Operating System for PTT Version 1.12 and later - Windows XP Professional 32 bit (SP2 or SP3) English version (with Windows XP MUI pack to enable local language), or Windows 7 Professional (32 or 64 bit) with or without SP1, or Windows 7 Enterprise
- System Memory (RAM) - 2.0 GB (more memory improves performance)
- Hard Drive - 60 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Removable Storage - DVD-8X drive or faster
- Video Monitor - XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) or higher resolution monitor with 16 bit color
- Internet connection using 10 Mbps or higher speed network adapter and/or WLAN
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
USB-Link 2 Adapter Cable with 6 Pin, 9 Pin and OBD-II Cable
The USB-Link 2 is designed to work with all your OEM heavy-duty applications for both your diagnostic and reprogramming needs. So stop looking for an adapter that is application specific because the USB-Link works with all of them, and you have a choice of connections wired or wireless up to 100 ft.
USB Link 2 P/N 124032
15 ft. USB cable
Quick Start reference Guide
6- and 9-pin "Y" Deutsch adapter
OBD-II Cable P/N 493013
Drivers are downloaded from Nexiq website
Optional: (Not Included)
Bluetooth dongle antenna for your PC or Laptop-PN 405001 (allows wireless operation to 100 Feet)
API Support: RP1210A/B, J2534-2
3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
Automatic bit rate detection for all standard CAN channels
Single Wire CAN
Fault Tolerant CAN
ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
ATEC 160 (160 baud)
RP1210A, RP1210B, RP1210C and J2534 API support
Easy USB connectivity using Laptop USB Port
Wireless connectivity thru Bluetooth
Supports Windows® 7 , Windows® 8, and Windows® 10 (all three in both 32 & 64 bit versions)
Made for iPhone, iPad
DVD-ROM & CD-ROM service manuals are not returnable.