We are Authorized distrubters of all OTC / SPX / RobinAir Products for many years now. Typically we have the lowest prices in the country. If you find a lower price please let us know and we will do our best to beet any adverized price on the internet.
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard vehicles and fully automatic function.
- Robinair 34788NI and 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor.
The New Design Features:
- Larger graphical display
- Automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system
- 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication.
- Display: Multilingual • Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems. • Optional Printer • Optional Refrigerant Identifier
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
Optional Equipment Available:
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
Compressor 1/3 HP
Dimensions 107cm x 61cm x 76cm
Display 3.94 x 6.34cm graphical LCD
Filter 150 kg
Humidity 32.2°C (90°F), 80% RH non-condensing
Manometer Ø 100mm (3.9in.)
Maximum Pressure 27 bar (390 PSI)
Noise <70 dB(A)
Nominal Voltage 115V, 60Hz
Oil Tank 355ml
Operating Temperature 10°C to 50°C
Power Consumption 1380 VA
Pump Free-Air Displacement 1.5CFM (35 l/m) 50 Hz
Service Hoses 250 cm/SAE J2196
Tank Capacity 10kg (22lbs)
Weight 73 kg
Original Operating Instructions (.pdf document) - Click Here