Tool Operates in English and Spanish!
The software is a complete OBD-II implementation. Something we offer that the others don't:
- True Plug-n-Play USB 2.0 hardware. No device drivers required.
- Bi-directional support. You have the ability to initiate system and component tests 1
- Powerful user-interface. Completely resizable, dockable, and configurable
- Factory scan tool options available
- Support for the new extended sensor list (233 sensors--supporting the SAE J1979 May 2007 additions)
- Wide-band O2 sensor support 1
- View O2 sensor test results and zoom to "known good" presets
- Translated into German, Spanish, and Hungarian. Not just the software, but professionally translated Quick Start and User Guides
- Most importantly ALL FOUR OBD-II vehicle interfaces. This is a savings of hundreds of dollars over the competitors units
Our newly updated connector comes with our latest software release. Including new features such as save and print DTC and IM/Mode 6 data, playback, savable configurations, and translated Mode 6 data. Independent service shops and emissions training centers will enjoy being able to print DTC and IM/Mode 6 data for their customers. As with all our software updates--it's free!
Having trouble finding an intermittent issue? Data logging can be done in two different formats: 1) XML for browsers; and 2) CSV for spreadsheets. With our proprietary logging methods you can log up to nine sensors with 1ms of accuracy. Whether you logged in XML or CSV, you have the ability to playback and view your logs offline.
With AutoEnginuity s ScanTool you have the ability to view all 11 of the inspection/maintenance system tests. These system tests can also be used to determine if the work performed fixed the problem or whether the vehicle will pass your local OBD-II-based emissions tests. Should a system test fail, you can see individual component results (Mode 6) fully translated and the data results scaled per the manufacturer's own specifications. 1
ScanTool gives you the ability to completely configure each indiviual sensor's sampling rate, ranges, alertible audio trigger points, units, and scaling value. Now tuners won't have to export their data to a spreadsheet to convert real-time data from A/D counts to Vs or back again. Simply change the scaling value. Once you have your sensors completely configured, save the whole vehicle configuration. With a double-click of the saved vehicle configuration you can launch the ScanTool, connect to the vehicle, and restore the user-interface as when you left it last.
It's important to have the right tools for the job. Don't waste your time with tools that require you to look-up codes in a book, that can't display the data in graphs, and aren't capable of being configured or updated. With AutoEnginuity's ScanTool you will have full diagnostic code descriptions displayed, visually preview live sensor data in three convenient formats, and enjoy the ability to configure and update your ScanTool as vehicle manufacturer's interfaces change. Buy the one tool that will help you diagnose all your OBD-II compliant vehicles, buy AutoEnginuity's ScanTool.
1 Support for this feature is vehicle dependant.
What AutoEnginuity's ScanTool can do:
- Read Stored and Pending P, U, B, C Trouble Codes (including 20,000+ manufacturer specific codes)
- Read and clear Freeze Frame data
- Clear the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator
- View live vehicle sensors in a meter, graph, and gauge format
- View oxygen sensor live data and test results
- View all 11 Inspection/Maintenance systems and Mode 6 data.
- Unlimited logging of live vehicle sensors in XML or CSV (1ms logging accuracy).
- Playback your datalogs for offline analysis.
- Run and query specific component and system tests. Support for generic and enhanced bi-directional tests.
- Configure your sensors' ranges, scaling value, audible alert triggers, units, and sampling rate.
- Savable configurations. Set up the interface to suit your preferences and save it so you never have to do it again.
- Read the ECM ID, calibration, and calibration verification IDs from all reporting ECMs.
- View generic and manufacturer enhanced data on the same tool
- Configure the interface to suit your preferences
1996 and newer passenger vehicles whether it be domestic, Asian, or European.
SAE interfaces: J1850 (PWM and VPM), ISO-9141-2, ISO-14230 [KWP2000], and CAN [11Bit and 29Bit]
- Windows 98SE1 / ME / 2000 / XP (Pro, Home, and Media Center) / Vista / Windows 7 Operating System
- 64 MB of free drive space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- 64 MB of memory
1USB 2.0 support is required for operation (regardless of USB or serial support being purchased). USB 2.0 is built-into Windows 2000 and later.
The ScanTool package consists of:
- AutoEnginuity's software
- AutoEnginuity's OBD-II vehicle interface
- USB 2.0 interface and cable
- User Guide
- Quick Installation Guide