OEM Consult-2 Software for 2005-2010 UD Truck w/ Hino Engine, Military Grade XFR-D630 Laptop & Connector Kit
- A Great Kit for Any Truck Shop that works on 2005 - 2010 UD trucks with Hino engines!
- Easy to use, OEM heavy-duty diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
- Works as a stand-alone diagnostic tool to support all Hino Engines controlled by an ECU.
- All other manufacturer specific OEM software (such as Cummins Insite) can be installed at any time in the future.
- No Internet Connection required to diagnose Hino Engines.
- The Nissan Consult-II Software will be registered in your name with UD truck. The software purchase includes one year of free Consult-2 updates. No Update fees apply.
XFR-D630 - Refurbished Fully Rugged Military Grade Dell Latitude Laptop with Optional Touch Screen!
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Operating System
- CPU 2 Core Duo 2.2GHz
- Hardrive: 320 Gbytes
- Memory: 4096Mb
- Optical Drive: DVD, Battery: Yes- Tested, AC Adapter: Yes- Tested
- 90 Day Warranty on Parts & Labor
- A 1 year extended warranty on the Laptop is available for $100
Official UD OEM software used with 2005 - 2010 UD Trucks with Hino diesel engines installed. A must have for UD Truck technicians. Consult 2 is a software toolbox that provides OEM diagnostics for the Hino engines installed in the UD Truck from 2005 to 2010. The main purpose of Consult 2 is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided. Consult 2 provides access to vehicle and parameter programming, service information and diagnostics.
CONSULT: Computerized On-Board System Universal Tester. This software is published by UD Trucks and is an original licensed copy for use on a PC. Your copy of this software will be registered with UD Truck..
- Hino Engine Diagnostics from 2005 - 2010
- This software will communicate with UD Trucks, with the proper interface device (adapter):
- Read / Interpret Fault Data
- Extensive Diagnostic Tools for Hino Diesel Engines & some transmissions
- Facilitates Update Process
- Shipping Lead Time: Shipping lead time for this software is 2-7 business days. When the software is ready to ship, we will ship by whatever method you have specified.
- An e-mail address is required. When ordering, use the email address that you would like associated with your UD account.
- Consult-2 software does not need updating, so no yearly update fees will apply.
- 32 or 64 bit Processor - 1.6 GHz Pentium® M (Centrino®) or equivalent Pentium 4 compatible 2.7 GHz or higher
- Operating System for Consult2 - Windows XP Professional 32 bit (SP2 or SP3), or Windows 7 Professional (32 or 64 bit) with or Windows 7 Enterprise
- System Memory (RAM) - 2.0 GB (more memory improves performance)
- Hard Drive - 60 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Removable Storage - DVD-8X drive or faster
- Video Monitor - XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) or higher resolution monitor with 16 bit color
- Internet connection using 10 Mbps or higher speed network adapter and/or WLAN
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
The d-briDGe is a versatile vehicle network interface adapter bundled with Light/Medium Truck/Car OBDII Diagnostics PC Software and J2534 Calibration Flash Capability.
- Medium Duty Truck Code Reader: UD, Hino, MB Sprinter, GMC, Ford
- Light/Medium Truck/Car OBDII Diagnostics PC Software
- J2534 OBD-II Calibration Flash Capability
- Software validates connection to ECM
- High-Speed USB Communication to PC
- 2 High-Speed CAN Channels
- 1 Single Wire CAN Channel (Global A Capable)
- Multi-Protocol Support-Diagnostics on CAN
- Selectable Speed of CAN Channels (Up to 1Mbps)
- Two separate diagnostic programs can communicate with the ECU at the same time
- Simultaneous Data Transmission and Reception on All CAN Channels
- Validated and Tested for Use on High Bandwidth CAN Networks
- Common Timestamps on All CAN Channels (100 micro-seconds)
- Software to Validate Connectivity to J2534 Networked Devices
- Compatible with Ford DET Software
- Easy to Write Software
- Complete J2534 Sample Source Code
- Load DLL, Connect, Read, Write, Close
- LabView, Matlab and Busmaster Compatible
- Electrically Hardened (Reverse Polarity,Transients)
- Worry-Free Industry-Best 1 Year Warranty