You save even more with a DELL XFR-D630 Fully Rugged Laptop & AUTOENGINUITY FORD software!
Control EVERY module and device on your Ford vehicle from your XFR-D630 Laptop!
This Kit Includes:
XFR-D630 - Refurbished Fully Rugged Military Grade Dell Latitude Laptop with Optional Touch Screen!
- Windows 7 Pro 32 bit Operating System
- 14.1 inch WXGA active matrix display
- Superbright LCD screen viewable in full sun
- Glass shield over LCD Screen allows high angle viewing
- Lights mounted above LCD screen illuminate keyboard for night time work
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Touchpad & built-in Fingerprint ID Scanner
- Windows 7 Pro 32 bit operating system
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core 2.0GHz processor
- Powerful & mobile
- Magnesium allow case
- Anti-shock design
- Hardrive: 160 Gbytes
- Memory: 2048Mb
- Optical Drive: DVD
- Battery: Yes- Tested
- AC Adapter: Yes- Tested
- 90 Day Warranty on Parts & Labor
- A 1 year extended warranty on the Laptop is available for $100
- Note: External painted surfaces may have scratches and/or small dents.
AutoEnginuity 1995 - Present GM OBD-II Enhanced Software includes:
- OBD-II USB Cable & Security Dongle
- USB PC ProLine Interface Software (ST06)
- Enhanced Ford Interface Software (EI02-2)
- Choose English or Spanish when you install the software on your computer!
Our enhanced GM interface coverage is only matched by the GM Tech-2 factory scan tool:
- Complete Diagnostics of All GMC Truck Light Duty Diesel Engines (1996 - Present)
- Complete Diagnostics of All North American GM Gasoline Engines (1996 - Present)*
- Complete Control of ALL Computer Modules on the vehicle*
- Support for bi-directional commands & component actuation
- We have support for 6,000+ sensors selected from all 68 systems.
- The enhanced GM has support for 2,000+ bi-directional commands and key system-level tests.
- From PC control windows, lights, locks, ABS, EGR, IMRC, climate control, wipers, etc.
- With bi-directional controls, you will no longer be relegated to being just an observer in the operation of the vehicle--now you can take control of its operation.
- Support includes dual-wire and single-wire CAN powertrain support.
- Automated system level tests
- Each additional year of updates is only $150 per ScanTool, per region. (ie - $150 Covers GM, Ford & Chrysler, $150 Covers All Asian, $50 Covers All European)
- Software-only updates, once purchased, can be activated via email
- No annual license fee & you can transfer your license to a different PC if necessary.
- No extra installation or special hardware necessary
Our enhanced GM interface supports 6,400+ sensors selected from the:
- For you tuners out there, our enhanced GM interface gives you access to the Crank Variation Learned test for most vehicles.
The enhanced GM coverage provides support for ALL Diesel & Gas Engines in Workhorse 04+ MY Trucks:
- P42 Series
- 22 Series
- W24 Series
- W52 Series
- LF72 Series
- P32 Series
- W18 Series
- FE20 Series
- W42 Series
Supports Global-A Vehicles:
- Buick Allure
- Buick LaCrosse
- Buick Regal
- Cadillac SRX
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Volt
- GMC Terrain
*Does not support ALDL systems (OBD-I controllers), these are non-powertrain systems typically found on pre-'00 MY vehicles. KWP2000 and ISO based modules also not supported including: SAAB, Opel, Vauxhall, Chevy Optra, Chevy Tracker, Chevy Prism, Chevy Aveo, and Pontiac Vibe (use Enhanced Toyota), Cadillac Catera and KWP2000-based CTS vehicles
*For Global-A Vehicles: Multi-Axis Acceleration Sensor Module, Mobile Telephone Control Module, Suspension Control Module, and Steering Angle Sensor Module not supported at this time. Module Actuation support coming soon.
*Does not support GEO.
Click here for a comparison to other professional and DIY scan tools.
Click Here for a complete list of Coverage for GM-specific sensors, actuation commands, and systems.