Dell Latitude E6400 XFR Laptop Refurbished- In excellent condition with many upgrades.
What if your laptop was rugged enough to work on an oil rig, in pounding rain, and as easy to use as the rest of your laptops?
Experience Latitude E6400 XFR: A Rugged Revolution
The second generation Dell Latitude XFR—the fully rugged E6400 XFR—was designed and engineered to meet the needs of even our most demanding customers. Latitude E6400 XFR features Dell’s exclusive Ballistic Armor Protection System designed to meet and even exceed real world and military standards (MIL-STD-810G). Better yet, the E6400 XFR is a member of Dell’s award-winning Latitude family of laptops providing the same advantages in simplified IT management and investment protection that you’ve come to appreciate from Dell.
Real World Rugged: Reliable Solutions for Tough Environments
Built for tough environments, the Latitude E6400 XFR rises to the challenges you face every workday. Built to be ready out of the box to withstand pounding rain, blowing dust and dirt, extreme temperatures, accidental drops and more.
- Dell’s exclusive Ballistic Armor Protection System featuring PR481 chassis material provides twice the impact strength versus traditional magnesium alloy
- Ballistic Armor enables excellent protection and a higher drop specification than any computer in its class (up to 4 ft)
- The E6400 XFR with PrimoSeal technology has a higher Ingress protection rating (IP65) than any other fully-rugged notebook
Total Control Of Ownership:
Peace of Mind and Low Lifecycle Costs Dell is committed to providing you the commonality, tools and service offerings to simplify IT management, so you can focus on the mission at hand.
- The XFR shares the image and peripherals with the corporate-class Latitude E6400, helping you achieve system commonality and a lower TCO
- Features Intel Centrino 2 with vPro technology, providing built in manageability and advanced security features.
- Dell ProSupport service offerings help you deploy systems easily and quickly.
The Latest Technology for Today & Tomorrow The high performing, fully rugged laptop is the first in its class to offer both Intel Core 2 Duo Processor with vPro technology and optional discrete graphics. The Latitude E6400 XFR has brains as well as brawn.
- The QuadCool™ Thermal Management System allows the XFR to meet the MIL-STD for temperature extremes and enables excellent performance while running the latest Intel Core Duo Processors.
- Extended Field-use batteries (6-cell) equipped with ExpressCharge enables battery re-charge times over 2 times faster than the Panasonic CF-30’s primary battery (9 cell).
Smart Innovations for Enhanced Functionality Latitude E6400 XFR features securely sealed port covers and a wide range of key peripherals to work wherever you need to work.
- Work in direct sunlight with the large 14.1” wide-aspect LCD featuring DirectVue™ Technology LCD
- Vehicle docking allows flexibility for police and field technicians to mount systems directly in their vehicles.
- Secure, simple, locking protection doors with PrimoSeal™ for exceptional protection while working in wet or dusty conditions.
Display Size 14.1"
Graphics Processing Type Hybrid Graphics
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M 256MB DDR26
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD6
Intel P8700 2.53GHz Core 2 Duo processor
4GB of RAM (6 GB RAM Optional)
320 Gbyte Hard Drive with free fall sensor (250 GByte Solid State Hard Drive optional)
DVD-ROM, CD-RW/DVD, DVD+/-RW
90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping
6-cell primary battery equipped with ExpressCharge
Ports 4 x USB 1.1, VGA out
Networking Type Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card
Data Link Protocol Bluetooth, Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Depth 9.37 in.
Height 1.26 in.
Width 13.27 in.
Weight 4.37 lb.
Input Method Keyboard
Operating System Windows 7 Professional