Allison DOC Software, Dell Fully Rugged XFR-E6400 & DPA-5 Adapter Preloaded
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Allison DOC Premium 2017 Transmission Software, Military Grade XFR-E6400 Laptop & DPA-5 Connector Kit
- A Great Kit for Any Truck Shop that works on Allison truck transmissions!
- Easy to use, OEM heavy-duty diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
- Additional Free Diagnostic Software Included!
- 1 Year of OEM Allison DOC Premium 2017 software loaded & ready to go!
- Set up, Installed & Tested by Best Brands Software.
- The Allison DOC Software will be registered in your name with Allison. The software purchase includes one year of free Allison DOC updates. $400 USD Annual Renewal Fee.
- Allison DOC® software combines Allison DOC® Premium, Allison DOC® Premium (H 40/50 EP™) and Allison DOC® Fleets. (A valid license is necessary to enable each product offering.)
Allison DOC® Premium 2017 Subscription has these exciting new features:
- Adds RP1210C enhancements
- Ability to auto-try channels (5th Gen / Type-2 vehicle connections) for OEMs who have wired the TCM diagnostics to CAN 2 or CAN 3
- Ability to find the correct CAN data bus for diagnostics
- Eliminates the need for OEM specific cross-over cables
- Ability to select channel for Data Bus Viewer
- Allows reprogramming of DYNAMIC SHIFT SENSING: Custom Breakpoint Setting
- Allows reprogramming of RETARDER: Use Accumulator
- Allows reprogramming of SHIFT SELECTORS: Preselect Time Out with password from Allison TAC
- Allows reprogramming of SHIFT SELECTORS: Preselect Time Out Duration and Range when SHIFT SELECTORS: Preselect Time Out is Enabled
- Adds Troubleshooting Manual for Off-Highway CEC5 Product Allison 5th Generation Controls
- Allison DOC® Premium Coverage:
- Monitors 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors 1000/2000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
- Monitors CEC2, CEC3 and CEC5 (Off-Highway) data
- Monitors TC10 data
- Monitors CEC (ATEC) Electronic Control Units (ECU) data using a proprietary protocol and the Noregon USB Translator 2.0 - All Allison Products device and Nexiq USB-Link™
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Displays a graphical instrument panel with analog and digital gauges
- Displays a graphical strip chart
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- Reprograms selected TCM parameters (requires completion of Allison Transmission training)
- Allison DOC® Premium provides the following features:
- Security measures to control reprogramming TCM/ECU parameters
- Integrated Help with training videos
- Diagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to Troubleshooting Manuals for CEC2/CEC3/CEC5, 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10 Product Families.
- A demo mode using prerecorded data
- SmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication link
- Communication troubleshooting wizard for those cases where the tool is unable to connect to a control module
- Allison DOC® Premium is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, SAE Standards, and CE Standards
- Allison DOC® Premium is RP1210C compliant
- Operating System and PC Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 7®, Windows 10®
- 20 GB Hard Drive (40 GB or greater recommended)
- 3 GB free hard drive space required to install the program (after software installation, the operating system requires sufficient free hard disk space to run the program)
- Monitor capable of supporting a resolution of 1280x768 or higher recommended
- USB port depending on installation media
- Full administrative privileges are required to install, use, and update Allison DOC® Premium
- Internet broadband connection capability (Internet Explorer® 8 or greater) for activation/reactivation, receiving updates and file downloads
- Network card
2.0 GHz or Faster
4 GB or Greater
2.0 GHz or Faster
4 GB or Greater
- Performs Allison factory transmission based diagnostics shown above. Same software used by Allison technicians in Allison dealerships.
- All other manufacturer specific OEM software (such as Cummins Insite) can be installed on your laptop at any time in the future.
- No Internet Connection required to diagnose Allison medium & heavy truck transmissions.
- XFR-E6400 - Refurbished Fully Rugged Military Grade Dell Latitude Laptop
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Operating System
- Intel P8700 Core 2 Duo processor, CPU Speed; 2.53GHz, Hardrive: 320 Gbytes (7200 RPM), Memory: 4096Mb
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM, CD-RW/DVD, DVD+/-RW, Battery: Yes- Tested, AC Adapter: Yes- Tested
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts & Labor
- A 1 year extended warranty on the Laptop is available for $100
- 90510 - Allison DOC Premium Factory Heavy Truck Engine Diagnostic Software
- 125032 - DPA-5 Adapter w/ 6,9 & 16-Pin DataLink Cables (J2534 Flash Capable) - Both Wired and Wireless (Bluetooth) Heavy Truck Connector Kit.
- Connects to All Class 4, 5, 6, 7,8 Trucks
- 2 Year limited warranty on the DPA-5 adapter
- BONUS Diagnostic Software FREE-No Expiration or Update Fees:
- DG-Soft Heavy Truck Code Reader Software: Reads/Clears codes on every control module on entire truck, displays streaming data from each control module, prints diagnostic reports.
- Bendix ACom v6.5 - Bendix Antilock Brake Systems (ABS) Software
- Haldex PLC ABS Trailer Software
- Wabash ABS Trailer Software
- Meritor TranSoft - Meritor FreedomLine & SureShift transmission software
We carry many all brands of OEM heavy truck software and a full line of adapter cables and connectors. We can customize kits for your specific needs. Please call us at 989-839-4877 if you have any questions.
Dell Marketing L.P.
Allison Software Publisher:
7600 Commerce Court, Suite B, Midland, MI 48642-7944
Call Mon to Fri between 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 8:30 - 10 pm, and Sun 10:00 am - 10 pm EST
(989) 839-4877 or Toll Free at (866) 553-8116 - Thanks for shopping on our site!
Copyright 2013 AutoRepairManuals.biz, All Rights Reserved