Detroit Diesel/Mercedes DiagnosticLink PRO DDDL on Dell Rugged XFR-E6400 w/ DPA-5 Adapter
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link DDDL PROFESSIONAL Software with Fully Rugged Laptop & Connector Kit
- Stand-alone diagnostic tool for all Detroit Diesel / Mercedes-Benz Engines controlled by an ECU up to current model year.
- Capable of DPF regens, turbo calibrations, EGR calibrations, cylinder cut out tests, injector buss tests, new injector calibration, etc.
- PROFESSIONAL VERSION: Capable of ECM Reprogramming / Reflashing
- No Internet Connection required to diagnose Detroit Diesel / Mercedes-Benz Engines.
- The Detroit Diesel / Mercedes-Benz DiagnosticLink v8.x Software will be registered in your name with Detroit Diesel. The software purchase includes one year of free DiagnosticLink updates. Annual Subscription renewal of $1875 applies after one year of ownership.
- All other manufacturer specific OEM software (such as Cummins Insite) can be installed at any time in the future.
1. DLPROSW001 - Detroit Diesel/Mercedes DiagnosticLink PROFESSIONAL v8.0x Diagnostic Software Includes Four Separate Programs:
- DiagnosticLink 8.0x PROFESSIONAL for fault code diagnostics, troubleshooting, parameter reading/editing, on:
- DDEC 6 through GHG17 engine platforms thru current year.
- Detroit Diesel DT12 Automatic Transmission thru current year.
- INCLUDES ECM REPROGRAMMING CAPABILITY
- DDEC v6.27 Reprogramming System for parameter reading/editing and reprogramming on DDEC 5 / MBE EPA 04 and older engine platforms
- DDDL v6.50 for fault code diagnostic, troubleshooting, and parameter reading/editing on DDEC 5 / MBE EPA 04 and older engine platforms
- DDDL v6.x supports DDEC III, IV, and V, and all software versions of the Series 60, MBE 900 and MBE 4000 engines, EPA98 and EPA04. Software provides features and coverage for DDEC V, Release 2, DDEC IV Release 42 and VCU Release 14.26. Includes integrated MBE troubleshooting guide to enhance diagnostic efficiency.
- DDEC Reports software produces a wide variety of diagnostic and management reports useful for analyzing driver performance.
- These reports offer the opportunity for maintenance and fleet managers to review driving habits and how those habits impact driving performance and wear on the engine and vehicle.
- EPA07 – DD15, DD13, DD16, S60, MBE900, MBE4000
- EPA10 – DD13, DD15, DD16
- GHG14 – DD13, DD15, DD16, DT12 Transmission
- Freightliner Cascadia
- Western Star 5700XE
DiagnosticLink 8.0x Features:
- Newest version updated by Detroit Diesel via internet.
- Vehicle ECU software compatibility checking
- Vehicle ECU Instrumentation and I/O control troubleshooting panels
- Vehicle ECU Identification and Fault Code display
- Display detected equipment in user interface
- New I/O control view reduces the number tabs shown
- New display of Program Device settings
- New VIM Throttle Panel for testing GHG14
DiagnosticLink 8.0x and legacy tools (DRS 6.30 and DDDL 6.50) are Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit compatible.
Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor or faster
2.0 GB RAM or more
40 GB Hard drive with 20 Gigabyte free
Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit color
1 free USB
High Speed or Broadband Internet connection
IT Security Firewall Access for TCP Port 48481
Administrative Rights (for installation only)
- Annual Subscription renewal of $2355 applies after one year of ownership.
2. XFR-E6400 - Refurbished Fully Rugged Dell Latitude Laptop with Optional Touch Screen!
- Operating System
Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
Intel P8700 2.53GHz Core 2 Duo processor
8GB of RAM
320 Gbyte Hard Drive with free fall sensor (500 GByte Solid State Hard Drive optional)
Display Size 14.1"
Graphics Processing Type Hybrid Graphics
- Graphic Cards
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M 256MB DDR26
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD6
- Optical Drive
DVD-ROM, CD-RW/DVD, DVD+/-RW
- Power Supply
90 Watt AC adapter with cord wrapping
6-cell primary battery equipped with ExpressCharge
Ports 4 x USB 1.1, VGA out
Networking Type Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card
Data Link Protocol Bluetooth, Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Depth 9.37 in., Height 1.26 in., Width 13.27 in., Weight 4.37 lb.
- Features: Back-Lit Keyboard
- Warranty: 1 Year on Parts & Labor. Optional 1 Year extended warranty on the Laptop is available for $100
3. DPA-5 USB Interface
- DG TECHNOLOGIES DPA-5 USB interface (The DPA-5 adapter connects between the PC and the truck)
- Includes 2 Year of Unlimited Free telephone support from DG Technologies for ANY connection or adapter Issue
- Three Connectors Included: 6 Pin & 9 Pin Deutsch Y-Cable and OBD-II Cable that connects to the truck
- The USB Cable that connects from your PC to the DPA-5 Adapter measures 15' in length.
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case: Fits CD-ROMs, DPA-5 Adapter, and Cables
4. DG Diagnostics Software:
- Reads generic & manufacturer codes on any control module on truck or industrial equipment- No Expiration.
- Displays DTC Codes including: Engine, ABS Brake, Transmission, IP, Cab Controllers, Chassis Controllers, and more
- Will turn off all Generic DTC Codes thought-out the entire vehicle.
- Provides Controller Identification Table including: VIN, Make, Model, Serial #, Unit #, Controller Software ID for engine, trans, brakes and other controllers
- Display “Freeze Frame” data, "Total Vehicle" and "Total Trip” data
- Display common parameters such as temps and pressures from the J1587 and J1939 data buses
- Create a viewable/printable/savable “Truck Data Report” in HTML format showing all information that has been captured on the screen
- Configure and launch OEM applications (like ServiceMaxx) directly without having to navigate through the Windows Start Menu
- Configure and launch PDF files, like the diagnostic PDF files that come from an OEM
- Software works on:
- Heavy Trucks: International, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mercedes, Freightliner, ZF, Mack, Meritor, Eaton, Bendix, Dana
- Medium Duty Truck: UD, Hino, MB Sprinter, GMC, Ford (additional cables required)
- Car & Light Duty trucks: All Makes & Models sold in the USA (additional cables required)
- Industrial, Construction, Agricultural & Military Equipment: CAT Off Road, Komatsu, Volvo, Cummins, etc. (additional cables required)
5. BONUS Software FREE-No Expiration:
- Bendix ACom v6.5 - Bendix Antilock Brake Systems (ABS) Software
- Haldex PLC ABS Trailer Software
- Wabash ABS Trailer Software
- Meritor TranSoft - Meritor FreedomLine & SureShift transmission software
NOTE: Detroit Diesel DDDL Software is non-returnable once loaded on a laptop. Return policy does not apply to this product.
We carry many all brands of OEM heavy truck software and a full line of adapter cables and connectors. We can customize kits for your specific needs. Please call us at 989-839-4877 if you have any questions.
DDDL PRO Publisher:
Detroit Diesel Corporation
Cable & Reader Software Manufacturer:
DG Technologies, Inc.
Dell Marketing L.P.