Dell Latitude E6420 XFR Laptop with I5 Processor-Refurbished These laptops are in excellent condition with many upgrades.
Tough and Super Fast when it counts
When you want the next step in rugged laptops for your tough work environment, the Latitude™ E6420 XFR notebook offers strong performance and reliable data protection in a design that’s built to withstand the most challenging environments.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- Intel Core i5 2520M (2.53GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz)
- Hardrive: Super Fast 256 Gbytes Solid State (SSD)
- Memory: 4.0 Gbytes
- Real-world rugged: Get protection from drops, spills, dust and related workplace hazards with the E6420 XFR laptop’s BallisticArmor protection, PrimoSeal ingress protection and QuadCool™ thermal management and testing to high defense-grade standards.
- Field-ready: Enjoy a clear view of your work even in direct sunlight with the 14" WLED display featuring DirectVue™ technology.
- Flexible design: Expand your possibilities with optional hot-swappable media bay modules, including batteries, USB 3.0 drives, optical drives, hard drives and a legacy I/O (input/output) module.
Redesigned for work in your world
Be ready whenever and wherever duty calls with the fully rugged, completely redesigned Latitude E6420 XFR. The Latitude E6420 XFR has been independently tested to MIL-STD-810G, IP-65, MIL-STD-461F and UL1604 standards.
With its blazing performance and versatile usability, the Latitude E6420 XFR offers the features you need for work in rugged environments, including a 14.0” HD antiglare LED display with DirectVue™ technology for sunlight readability and an optional resistive touch screen.
Just as tough on the inside, the E6420 XFR is packed with dual-core processing performance, optional discrete graphics, and long battery life with a 6-cell ExpressCharge™ battery (for recharging to 80% in an hour) and an optional 12-cell battery slice. Optional hot swappable media modules, including USB 3.0, optical drives, battery, hard drive and a legacy I/O module, enable increased productivity and flexibility while in the field.
The Latitude E6420 XFR provides real-world rugged durability, go-anywhere productivity, confident security and the efficient manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work and the tough environments around you. The Latitude E6420 XFR combines world-class performance with fully rugged design, giving you a truly field-ready computing solution.
- Get protection from harsh environments including extreme temperatures and humidity thanks to BallisticArmor™ technologies stringent independent MIL-STD-810G testing and IP-65 certification.
- Keep out the elements with PrimoSeal™ ingress protection, which provides an IP-65 level of protection against water and dust.
- Worry less about accidental drops thanks to rugged chassis materials, including PR-72™, and a redesigned bumpering system, which helps protect from drops of up to six feet.
- Stay cool with the third-generation QuadCool™ thermal management system, which delivers efficient cooling in extreme conditions with quiet operation and low power usage.
||Intel Core i5 2520M (2.56GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.20 GHz)
||4 GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz (1 DIMMs)
||Internal English Backlit Keyboard, Duel Pointing, White
||Intel® HD Graphics 3000 with Contactless Smartcard Reader
||14.0 inch HD (1366x768) Outdoor Viewable with Direct Vue Touchscreen and Mic only
||250 GB SATA Solid State Hard Drive SSD
||Genuine Windows 7 Professional -64 bit
||Dell Wireless™ 1504 802.11g/n Single Band Wi-Fi Half Mini Card
||8X DVD +/- RW Drive, Data Only
||90W AC Adapter
||6 Cell Primary Battery
||2 USB Ports Inside CD/DVD-ROM Bay
||1 HDMI Port inside waterproof flip down door.
||1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty on original laptop. Not warranted against customer installed software/hardware.
||Cyberlink Powere DVD 9.5, Roxio Creator Starter, Windows 7 Notebook Labels,LAT/VOS/MPWS, No Out-of-Band Systems Management, Triple RF-Pass-Thru, Energy Star 5.0 Enabled / EPEAT Gold, Dell Back-up and Recovery Manual.