iCarSoft i906 Professional Multi-System Volvo Scanner
- i906 is a professional vehicle fault diagnostic tool covering 1996 - 2014 vehicles
- Displays Live Streaming Data of many engine parameter including engine speed, coolant temp, throttle position, mass air flow, O2 sensor voltage, battery voltage & more.
- Read and erase DTC's (diagnostic trouble codes)
- Freeze Frame: When an emission-related fault occurs, vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test: Retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Special System Tests: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components or systems.
- Evap System Test: The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test
- Specially designed for full system of one vehicle brand.
- This product supplies colorful TFT screen and unique diagnostic software.
- It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- Support Multi-Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch
Volvo Models Covered:
System coverage: ECM, Diesel Eng, TCM, ABS, SRS, CEM, UEM, REM, DIM, PDM, PSM, DDM, CCM, PHM, AUM, SWM, SAS, RTI, AEM, CPM, ETM, DEM, HCM, KVM, RDAR, SUB, CVM, DABM, PAC, TRM, AUD, ICM, MMM, PAM, IAM, BPM, SUM, PBM, HLDF, POT, AUU, FSM, CI, MP1, MP2, ATM, GPS, EPS, AFM, PSL, PSR
• Engines (All Gasoline & Diesel Systems)
• Transmissions and Electronic Selector Modules
• Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
• Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
• Supplementary Restraint Systems (SRS) / Airbag, All body modules OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM’s
• Drive Authorisation System
• Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
• Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
• Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
• Air Conditioning / climate control Systems
• Instrument Cluster
• Tyre Pressure Control
• Parktronic System
• Keyless Go
• D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
• TV Tuner
• Headlamp Range Adjustment
• Seat Electronics
• Rvc, RST & Vario Roof modules
• Automatic Clutch System ACS
• M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
• Assyst & ASSYST + systems
• Compatibility: All Mercedes Benz vehicles listed above with OBDII
Eight Super Advantages:
1. The fastest full color, 2.8” TFT 320*240 pixels
2. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
3. Support Multi-language
4. Read & Clear DTCs
5. Read Date Stream
6. Silicone keys with great customer experience
7. Full System Diagnosis
8. Diagnose Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
• Read DTCs
• Clear DTCs
• Read live data stream
• Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
• Full system diagnosis
• Upgrade via USB 2.0
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
A) Display: 2.8” Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
B) Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ -- 50 ℃
C) Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
D) Power: 9V -- 18V
• Hardcopy User’s Manual
• 6-foot OBD II cable
• USB cable
• Nylon carry case