iCarsoft Multi-system Scanner & Oil Reset i910-II for BMW/Mini
i910-II is a new upgraded version of the i910. Specially re-designed for DIY users and professional technicians. Large color LCD display and easy to use function menu. It supports BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 series, 8 series, X series, Z series and Mini. The supported system includes Engine, Auto Transmission, ABS, Air bag, Air conditioning, Instrument cluster, Elec. immobilize system and more.
- i910-II is a professional vehicle fault diagnostic tool covering 1997 - 2013 vehicles
- Displays Live Streaming Data of many engine parameter including engine speed, coolant temp, throttle position, mass air flow, O2 sensor voltage, battery voltage & more.
- Read and erase DTC's (diagnostic trouble codes)
- Freeze Frame: When an emission-related fault occurs, vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- Special System Tests: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components or systems.
- Oil Light Reset Functionality
- Clear control module adaptations
- This product supplies colorful TFT screen and unique diagnostic software.
- It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- Support Multi-Language: English, German, Polish, Dutch
BMW / MINI Models Covered:
1 Series E81/E82/E87/E88
3 Series E36, Z3 E36/7, E46，E90/E91/E92/E93 and M3
5 Series E39，E60/E61 and M5
6 Series E63/E64 and M6
7 Series E38，E65/E66
X Series X1 E84， X3 E83， X5 E53， X5 E70 ，X6 E71
Z Series Z3，Z4 E85/E86 ，Z4 E89
MINI: R50/R52/R53, MINI R55/R56 COUNTRYMAN, CLUBMAN, COOPER, JC WORKS
Includes: Engine, Transmission, Chassis and all Body systems
System coverage: DME, EGS, ABS, SRS, IHKA/IHKR, IKE/IKI/KOMBI, EML, SPM/SM, EWS, ZKE, GR, PDC, SZM, BIT, LSZ/LCM, LEW,
RAD, EHC/EDC, BM, AIC, NAV, MFL, VID, SES, MID, SHD, SMF, SPMBT, SPMFT, VTG, CID, EPS, SBSL, SBSR,
CVM, SIM, SMB, URS, RDC, VMX, VNC, EKM, DWA, XEN, FHK, GSA, AHK, ADS, CAS, DME, EGS, VTC, HPFI,
ACC, ARS, CIM, DSC, EDC, EHC, EMF, RDC, AHL, AHM, AMP, ASK, SZM/BZM, FBZM, CD, CD-GW, SG-FD,
SG-FD- GW, FD, CDC, CON, FCON, DWA, FBI, IHKA, FKA, HKL, JBIT, KHI, KOM, LM, DVD-C, NAV , JNAV,
PDC, CA, PM/MPM, RLS, SASL, SASR, SBSL, SBSR, SFZ, SSBF, SSFA, SSH, STVL , STVR, SHD, SINE, SMFA,
SMBF, SMFAH, SMBFH, SHZH, SVS, SZL, SEC, TEL, TCU, TMBF T, TMBFH, TMFAT, TMFAH, VM, WIM, ZGM, SIM,
KBM, SBSL, SBSR, TMFA, TMBF, CID, AL , JBE, MRS/ACSM, FRM, RLS, FZD, CCC-ANT, DDE, CCC-A, EKPS, GWS,
VTG, VTC, VTC2, CCC-ASK, AL, EDCSHL, EDCSHR, EDCSVL, EDCSVR, VDM, ACSM, AMPH, AMPT, CA, CCC-BO,
CCC-GW, CHAMP-BO, CHAMP-GW, CNAV, DAB, FD, FLA, FRM2, FZD, HUD, IBOC, IHKA, INS TR, JBE2, KHM, KNAV,
M-ASK-BO, M-ASK-GW, RFK, RLSS, RSE, SDARS, SINE, ULF-SBX, ULF-SBX-H, VSW, EHC, ULF, IHKR, IHR, M-ASK-
NAV, MRS, RAD2-BO, RAD2-GW, SDMRS, DME2, ACC2, ANT, ARS, BZM, CD, CEM, CIM2, LM2 AHL2, LM2, LM2,
NVE, NVK, PM, SEC 2, SGM-SIM, SGM-ZGM, VTC2, ZBM, DSC, DSC, ALBBF, ALBFA, CIC, CIC-GW, IHKA2, KGM,
SZL2, LDM, LRR, MPM, SMG, TLC, Integrate Chas Manag, Rol-mo dis, rear axle, ABS /ACS/DSC, AMP, IHKS, IHS,
MJOY, AIRBAG, EWS.
Eight Super Advantages:
1. The fastest full color, 2.8” TFT 320*240 pixels
2. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
3. Support Multi-language
4. Read & Clear DTCs
5. Read Date Stream
6. Silicone keys with great customer experience
7. Full System Diagnosis
8. Diagnose Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
• Read DTCs
• Clear DTCs
• Read live data stream
• Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
• Full system diagnosis
• Upgrade via USB 2.0
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
A) Display: 2.8” Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
B) Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ -- 50 ℃
C) Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
D) Power: 9V -- 18V
• Hardcopy User’s Manual
• 6-foot OBD II cable
• USB cable
• Nylon carry case
||FREE GIFT with Purchase!
1 Week Activation Card to eAutoRepair
Do-It-Yourself Automotive Repair Information
1 Week Access - One Vehicle
Automotive code scanners are quickly becoming the latest tool in the do-it-yourselfers tool box. These handheld devices make it convenient for anyone to respond to check engine warnings lights and many other symptoms or problems detected by the vehicles computer. Trouble codes and code definitions associated with the problems are easily retrieved.
But once diagnosed, how do you FIX the problem? eAutoRepair provides the perfect online solution with instant up-to-date information on vehicles from 1983 to 2010. The data is made available by Mitchell1, the leading information provider to the automotive aftermarket for 85 years. This subscription based resource includes Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Factory Recalls.