1996 - 2014 ICARSOFT I930 LAND ROVER / RANGE ROVER / JAGUAR DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER + eAUTOREPAIR
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
The i930 Land Rover / Jaguar Scan Tool is an OEM level diagnostic tool with Coverage of Engine, Chassis and Body Controllers
PLUS: FREE eAutoRepair 1 Week Factory Land Rover/ Range Rover /Jaguar Repair Manual (Covers All Models sold in USA from 1983 to Present)
Supports ALL Land Rover & Jaqguar models sold worldwide, 1996 model year and newer, listed below:
- Land Rover 1997-2013
- Defender (2.4TD4) (2007-2011)
- Discovery 2 (2.5TD5 / 4.0) (1999-2004)
- Discovery 3 (2.7TDVi / 4.4) (2005-2009)
- Discovery 4 (2.7TDV6 / 3.0SDV6 / 3.0TDV6) (2010-2014)
- Freelander 1 (1.8 / 2.0D / 2.0TD4 / 2.5) (2001-2006)
- Freelander 2 (2.2TD4 / 3.2) (2007-2012)
- Range Rover (P38) (2.5D / 2.5DT / 4.0 / 4.8) (1999-2002)
- Range Rover (L322) (3.0TD6 / 4.2 / 4.4) (2002-2006)
- Range Rover (L322) (3.0TD6 / 3.6TDV8 / 4.2 / 4.4) (2007-2009)
- Range Rover (L322) (3.0TD6 / 3.6TDV8 / 4.2 / 4.4 / 5.0) (2010-2012)
- Range Rover Evoque (2.0 / 2.2eD4 / 2.2SD4 / 2.2TD4) (2011-2014)
- Range Rover Sport (2.7TDV6 / 3.6TDV8 / 4.2 / 4.4) (2005-2009)
- Range Rover Sport (3.0SDV6 / 3.0TDV6 / 3.6TDV8 / 5.0) (2010-2011)
- Range Rover Sport (3.0SDV6 / 3.0TDV6 / 5.0) (2012-2013)
- Jaguar 1996-2015
- 1996 - 2014 XJ TYPE
- 2008 - 2014 XF TYPE
- 1997 - 2015 XK TYPE
- 2014 - 2014 F TYPE
- 1999 - 2008 S TYPE
- 2001 - 2009 X TYPE
- Small, affordable DIY price, robust, and easy to use Simply plug in the connector under your dashboard and the unit powers up (no batteries). Intuitive on screen navigation and a 2.8 inch color display allows trouble free acces to control modules.
- Gone are the days of swapping diagnostic cables or not having access to control modules!. The Intelligent Connector System provides the following interface:
• EOBD/OBD II Vehicle interface compatibility
• J1850 PWM/VPW
• T4 protocol handling for support for the following factory cables:
• DTC0057 adaptor
• Full J2534 host and interface compatibility
• USB version 1.1 host communication
- Utilizes the latest PC technology found in the factory disgnostic scan tool.
- Specifically optimized for use as a "Road Test" tool using standard LandRover specific Scan Tool diagnostic software.
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch
- 1 Year Warranty
Supported systems include:
- Engine, PCM, TCM/Gear box, ABS, RCM/ SRS/ Airbag, ICCM/IP, RLCM /Air Suspension, BCM/BODY, HVAC/Air Conditioning, VDCM, SASM/Steering, TPM, PBM, Parking assist, Parking Aid, AHCM, VICM/Security/Immo, DDM, DSM, PDM, PSM, ATCM, TCCM/Transfer Box, ADCM, SCM, DRM, Rain Sensor, GSM, Light check/Lighting, OCS, HCM, ICM, KVM, Television
- Portability for road testing. Use as a mobile diagnostic and "Road Test" Tool
- Diagnose different year vehicles without needing to switch out cables, saves service time and cost
- Fully compatible with T4 Factory Scan Tool Product Platform - will integrate with T4 EAM, T4 Wheel Alignment, RAVE
- Utilizes current standard factory diagnostic software (DJR, DRM, DRE)
- Supports 1996 Model Year onwards J1962 diagnostic
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
- Display: 2.8” Color screen, 320 x 240 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Power: 8V -- 24V
- Multi-Language: English, German
- Updateable Online - First year of updates is free
- Paper User’s Manual
- 6-foot OBD II cable
- Micro SD Card
- CD software
- USB cable
- Nylon carry case
- FREE eAutoRepair 1 Week Factory BMW / MINI Repair Manual
||FREE GIFT with Purchase!
1 Week Activation Card to eAutoRepair
Do-It-Yourself Automotive Repair Information
1 Week Access - One Vehicle
Automotive code scanners are quickly becoming the latest tool in the do-it-yourselfers tool box. These handheld devices make it convenient for anyone to respond to check engine warnings lights and many other symptoms or problems detected by the vehicles computer. Trouble codes and code definitions associated with the problems are easily retrieved.
But once diagnosed, how do you FIX the problem? eAutoRepair provides the perfect online solution with instant up-to-date information on vehicles from 1983 to 2010. The data is made available by Mitchell1, the leading information provider to the automotive aftermarket for 85 years. This subscription based resource includes Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Factory Recalls.
1 Year Manufacturer's