1996 - 2014 ICARSOFT I960 PORSCHE OBD-II Scan Tool + eAutorepair
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
PROFESSIONAL Porsche Multi-system Scanner with Coverage of Engine, Chassis and Body Controllers
PLUS: FREE eAutoRepair 1 Week Factory Porsche Repair Manual (Select One Year/Make/Model of Your Choice. Years Covered: 1983 to Present)
The i960 Porsche Scan Tool is an OEM level diagnostic tool:
- Porsche 911 (996) (1997-2005)
- Porsche 911 GT2 (996) (2001-2003)
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) (1999-2005)
- Porsche 911 (997) (2005-2012)
- Porsche 911 (991) (2012-Up)
- Porsche Boxster (986) (1996-2004)
- Porsche Boxster (987) (2005-2012)
- Porsche Boxster (981) (2012-Up)
- Porsche Carrera GT (2004-2007)
- Porsche Cayenne (2002-2011)
- Porsche Cayenne (2011-2012)
- Porsche Cayman (2005-Up)
- Porsche Panamera (970) (2009-2013)
The i960 Supports ALL PORSHE models shown above, sold worldwide.
- Designed Specifically for Porsche vehicles and to compliment and expand on the Porsche Scan Tool Diagnostic System.
- Small, affordable DIY price, robust, and easy to use Simply plug in the connector under your dashboard and the unit powers up (no batteries).
- Intuitive on screen navigation and a 2.8 inch color display allows trouble free acces to control modules.
- Utilizes the latest PC technology found in the factory diagnostic scan tool.
- Displays Live Streaming Data of many engine parameter including engine speed, coolant temp, throttle position, mass air flow, O2 sensor voltage, battery voltage & more.
- Read and erase DTC's (diagnostic trouble codes)
- Freeze Frame: When an emission-related fault occurs, vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test: Retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Special System Tests: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components or systems.
- Evap System Test: The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test
- This product supplies colorful TFT screen and unique diagnostic software.
- It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- Can be used to diagnose, or as a "Road Test" tool.
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch
- 1 Year Factory iCarSoft Warranty
|Supported systems include:
- Tiptronic Transmission
- Air Bag
- Instrument Cluster
- Immobilizer system
- Parking Brake
- Park Assist
- Convertible Top
- Targa Roof
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- KESSY (Keys, immobilizer, Keyless Go)
- PSM (Porsche Stability Management)
- Vehicle Electrical System
- Steering Column Switch
- Headlight CU Left & Right
- Level Control
- Seat Memory Driver
- Transfer Case
- Rear, Doors
- Magnetic Field Sensor
- AWS (Auto Weight Sensing)
- Transverse Lock
- ORS (Off-Road Stabilizer Bars)
- PDCC (Active Anti-Roll Bars)
- Panorama Roof
- Auxiliary Heater
- Left BHA, Right BHA
- This new scantool represents a giant step forward in capability for the do-it-yourselfer
- Huge reduction in cost when compared to other scan tools with similar capability
- Porsche is no longer a "difficult to diagnose" brand
- Small enough to store in your glove compartment or trunk
- Portability for road testing. Use as a mobile diagnostic and "Road Test" Tool
- Supports all Models 1996 Model Year onwards
- Functionality based on factory Porsche scan tool
- Control almost all controllers including engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, climate control, doors, entertainment system, instrument cluster, etc.
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of almost all the controllers engine, airbag, ABS, A/T and most other controllable systems
- Supports ALL 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including:
- Read Codes & Erase Codes
- View & Graph Live Data in Color
- Freeze Frame
- I/M Readiness
- O2 Mon. Test
- On-Board Mon. Test
- Component Tests
- One year free online software updates
- Fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings
- Prints data via PC
- Display: 2.8” Color screen, 320 x 240 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Power: 8V -- 24V
- Multi-Language: English, German
- Updateable Online - First year of updates is free
- Paper User’s Manual
- 6-foot OBD II cable
- Micro SD Card
- CD software
- USB cable
- Nylon carry case
- FREE eAutoRepair 1 Week Factory BMW / MINI Repair Manual
||FREE GIFT with Purchase!
1 Week Activation Card to eAutoRepair
Do-It-Yourself Automotive Repair Information
1 Week Access - One Vehicle
Automotive code scanners are quickly becoming the latest tool in the do-it-yourselfers tool box. These handheld devices make it convenient for anyone to respond to check engine warnings lights and many other symptoms or problems detected by the vehicles computer. Trouble codes and code definitions associated with the problems are easily retrieved.
But once diagnosed, how do you FIX the problem? eAutoRepair provides the perfect online solution with instant up-to-date information on vehicles from 1983 to 2010. The data is made available by Mitchell1, the leading information provider to the automotive aftermarket for 85 years. This subscription based resource includes Diagnostics, Troubleshooting, Repair, Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Factory Recalls.
1 Year Factory iCarSoft
7600 Commerce Court, Suite B, Midland, MI 48642-7944
Call Mon to Fri between 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 8:30 - 10 pm, and Sun 10:00 am - 10 pm EST
(989) 839-4877 or Toll Free at (866) 553-8116 - Thanks for shopping on our site!
Copyright 2013 AutoRepairManuals.biz, All Rights Reserved