1997-2000 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
This new Clymer Repair Manual is for the Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4 spanning 1997-2000. It covers the Scrambler 500 4x4 only. Clymer ATV repair manuals are considered to be the only ATV repair manuals worth owning. They are used by some of the most prestigious professionals to your average everyday ATV owner. Along with superior design Clymer ATV repair manuals always provide the most up-to-date information available for your ATV.
Like all Clymer ATV repair manuals, this book also contains:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Detailed and exploded views and photos
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Easy-to-follow wiring diagrams
- Thumb-tabbed chapters for quick access
- Two-column layout with large print
- Numbered table of contents and extensive index
Clymer manuals provide step-by-step procedures based on the complete disassembly of the machine. This hands-on experience combined with extensive research results in a manual that is both detailed and user friendly. Accurate, clear and concise text, combined with detailed illustrations and photography, make it possible for the novice ATV enthusiast to safely and enjoyably service their vehicle. At the same time, the in-depth coverage provides indispensable information for those tackling more complicated procedures.
For Shipping Rates Please Click Here (A new window will open — simply close window to continue shopping.)