International Navistar Engine Diagnostics & JPRO Professional w/ DLA+ 2.0 PLC ABS Trailer Brake Kit on Dell XFR-E6400 Preloaded!
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
We Are A Factory Authorized OEM Reseller of Noregon JPRO Products!
JPRO® Professional and Navistar Engine Diagnostics Software - A complete, easy to use, truck & trailer diagnostic & troubleshooting application!
- Navistar Engine Diagnostics Software provides OEM level diagnostics on both MaxxForce and earlier Navistar / International back to 1995 engines. 12 months of upgrades included. NOTE: A New Navistar Engine Diagnostics subscription needs to be purchased annually: Approx. $700 (price subject to change without notice).
- Dell XFR-E6400 Fully Rugged Military Laptop has enough hard drive space to install many additional manufacturer specific OEM software programs (such as Caterpillar ET) to diagnose a wider assortment of trucks with different engine/transmission combinations.
- JPRO Professional Software allows for all installed factory OEM software programs to display and print out in the same display/report format. This software reads trouble codes and streaming data on all vehicle control modules (i.e. engine, transmission, abs, refrigeration, lighting, navigation, entertainment, etc.). Supports all standard SAW J1587/J1708 and J1939 messages, parameters and fault codes!
- JPRO Trailer Diagnostic Adapter with Power Cable (allows PLC diagnostic connection to trailer)
- JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Data Link Adapter with 6 & 9 Pin Y Cable (allows diagnostic connection to truck / tractor)
- Software set up & Installed before shipment.
- 1 Year of OEM Navistar Engine Diagnostics Software loaded & ready to go!
- Dell XFR-E6400 Fully Rugged Military Laptop Refurbished: This kit is based on a platform built around the world-famous second generation of Dell Latitude XFR—the fully rugged E6400 XFR—was designed and engineered to meet the needs of even our most demanding customers. Latitude E6400 XFR features Dell’s exclusive Ballistic Armor Protection System designed to meet and even exceed real world and military standards (MIL-STD-810G). Better yet, the E6400 XFR is a member of Dell’s award-winning Latitude family of laptops providing the same advantages in simplified IT management and investment protection that you’ve come to appreciate from Dell.
- Refurbished XFR-E6400 Features include:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional 64 Bit
- Intel Processor: Type : Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo P9700, Speed : 2.8 GHz, FSB : 1066 MHz, Cache : 6 MB L2
- Display: Diagonal Size : 14.1", Max Resolution : WXGA (1280 x 800), Technology : Transmissive display with DirectVue™ technology for outdoor readability
- Touch Screen: (Optional)
- RAM: 6 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800Mhz - 2 DIMMS
- Drive: 256 GB Solid State Hard Drive
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM CD-RW/DVD DVD+/-RW
- Mobile Broadband: Dell Wireless 5720 (EvDO & GPS) Mini Card, Dell Wireless 5530 (Tri-band HSDPA 7.2/HSUPA 2.0 & GPS) Mini-Card (Optional)
- Communication: Modem : 56K v924 Internal Modem, LAN : 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network interface adaptor
- Integrated WLAN:
- Dell Wireless 1397 (802.11g)
- Dell Wireless 1510 (802.11a/g/n 2x2) (optional)
- Intel® WiFi Link 5100 [802.11a/g/draft n (1x2) (optional)
- Intel WiFi Link 5300 [802.11a/g/draft n (3x3) (optional)
- Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth® 2.1 (optional)
- Audio: 2 speakers, Digital microphone
- Interfaces: 1 x IEEE - 1394, 1 x docking connector, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x Display Port, 1 x RJ-11 (optional), 1 x RJ-45, 1 x eSATA, x headphone/speaker out, 1 x mic
- Slots: Card Reader : 5-in-1 card reader, Expresscard/54, Type I/II PCMCIA, Smart Card Reader, Contactless Smart Card Reader
- Camera: Integrated webcam (optional)
- Dimensions: Width : 353.06 mm (13.9"), Depth : 55.88 mm (2.2"), Height : 256.54 - 291.1 mm (10.1 - 11.5")
- Weight: Starting at 3.86 kg (8.5 lbs)
- Industry-Leading JPRO Professional Software Bundle:
- Software works with any late model heavy truck and loads on a PC.
- Provides comprehensive coverage for heavy-duty Engines, ABS, Transmissions, Chassis controls, and Trailers (including tandem trailers).
- Factory Service Manuals found in OEM Software are usually buried and inaccessible to the user. JPRO Professional Software is designed to find these .pdf files and display a link to them on the JPRO main screen.
- OE Level Fault Code Information – Display over 44,000+ Heavy-Duty & Medium-Duty fault codes with detailed OEM level component and trailer descriptions
- Store & Save Data – Record data log files for playback at a later time, even away from the truck
- Total Vehicle Health Status – See the entire vehicle in one pass on one screen + Up-to-Date – Provides 99% coverage of all heavy-duty truck DTCs through 2016
- Vehicle Reporting – View and print log files, including: Vehicle Health, Trip Reports & LOV Reports. View and chart engine parameters, print reports and launch OEM software and troubleshooting guides.
- Tech Tip – Quickly Identify Commercial Truck Components: It is no longer necessary for technicians to spend time crawling around a truck attempting to identify the make and model of each individual component. Using JPRO, technicians know exactly which components makeup the vehicle; down to the model, serial number, and software version – all within sixty seconds of connecting to the vehicle.
- Specific Detroit Diesel Bi-Directional Testing:
- Cylinder Cut-Out 2000-2014
- DPF Service Regen EPA07 thru EPA13
- DPF Ash Volume Reset EPA 10 thru EPA 13
- Selective Catalyst Reduction System Output Compoent test EPA10-EPA13 and ADS Self Check EPA 13 only
- Cannot Recalibrate Injectors, Turbo or EGR
- Specific Mack/Volvo Bi-Directional Testing (2007 & Newer, EPA07, EPA10 & EPA13):
- DPF Service regaen
- Set max & min cruise speed and road speed limits, Set idle shutdown times, Enable or Disable cruise control
- Learned Data Reset, Trip Reports & Life of Vehicle reports
- Specific Cummins Bi-Directional Testing:
- Cylinder Cut-Off for EPA '02 to EPA '13; all ISB, ICS, ISL, ISM, ISX
- DPF Service Regan for EPA '07 to EPA '13; all ISB, ICS, ISL, ISM, ISX
- Trip Reset EPA '04 to EPA '13 ECU's
- Aftertreament Reset EPA '07 to EPA '13 ECU's
- Fuel Injector Reset EPA '13 ECU's
- Specific One-Direction Testing for All Brands:
- View & Clear Codes: ABS, Trans, Engine & Body Controllers
- Streaming Data on all above systems
- For Medium Duty: Ford, GM & Sprinter Coverage see "Truck Coverage" link below
- Click Here for a list of all Truck Coverage included in the JPRO® Professional Software Bundle
- Click Here for a list of JPRO® Professional Software Bundle Frequently Asked Questions
- What's Included in JPRO Professional:
- Software on DVD-ROM with Drivers
- 12 months of technical support and product upgrades.
- JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Cable
- Type-2 Vehicle Cables (6-Pin, 9-Pin) and Type-B OBDII Cables (Ford, GM, Sprinter, Mack & Volvo)
- Operating System Requirements (English or Spanish):
- Windows 7, 8 and 10: All versions
- Minimum PC Requirements
- Minimum: 4 GB RAM, 20 GB HD, Intel Core i3, 1024 x 768 monitor. Recommended: 8 GB RAM, 20 GB of available hard drive space, Intel Core i5
- USB port & Internet access required for subscription registration and JPRO® Next Step, ASIST and OnCommand functionality.
- JPRO DLA+ 2.0 USB interface with 6 & 9 Pin Deutsch Y Cable & 15' USB Cable Part # 122061 (Connects between the PC and the vehicle/Tractor)
- JPRO Trailer Diagnostic Adapter with Power Cable, Part # 122511 (adapter connects between the PC and the Trailer)
- Huge Hard Plastic Pellican Waterproof Case: Fits laptop and has a lower level of storage for your JPRO Data Link Adapter, cables, and CDs
- Includes 1 Year of Factory Noregon Service Support including:
- JPRO Fleet Diagnostics software upgrades
- Technical Support for ANY JPRO Issue
- Includes 1 year warranty on the DLA+ 2.0 & PLC adapter.
NOTE: Navistar Engine Diagnostics & JPRO Professional Software is non-returnable once loaded on the laptop. Return policy does not apply to this product.
Noregon Systems, Inc.
Dell Marketing L.P.
ServiceMaxx Software Publisher: