Factory Licensed 2017 Dodge Challenger Service/Repair Manual on USB from the OEM publisher.
- 2017 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker V-8 6.4 L/392
- 2017 Dodge Challenger GT V-8 5.7 L/345
- 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T V-8 5.7 L/345
- 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus V-8 5.7 L/345
- 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker V-8 6.4 L/392
- 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack V-8 6.4 L/392
- 2017 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 V-8 6.4 L/392
- 2017 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 Hellcat V-8 6.4 L/392
- 2017 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus V-6 3.6 L/220
- 2017 Dodge Challenger SXT V-6 3.6 L/220
- 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A V-8 5.7 L/345
- 2017 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 V-8 6.4 L/392
This comprehensive service information provides the resource that the professional technician needs to diagnose/troubleshoot, maintain, service, and repair a RAM vehicle in a web-like format. A complete working knowledge of the vehicle, system and/or components is written in straightforward language with illustrations, diagrams and charts.
This manual covers Drivetrain Rebuild, Diagnostic Information and Procedures, Schematics and Routing Diagrams, Component Locator, Repair Instructions, Description and Operation, Specifications, and Special Tools and equipment. Covers all factory option packages and all engines and all transmission options. This is the manual used in Chrysler / Dodge dealerships by Chrysler technicians.
- Lubrication and Maintenance
- Differential and Driveline
- Charging System
- Ignition System
- Instrument Panel and Systems
- Audio Systems
- Vehicle Speed Control System
- Turn Signal and Flashers
- Windshield Wipers and Washers
- Restraint System
- Electrically Heated Systems
- Power Door Locks
- Vehicle Theft Alarm
- Power Seats
- Power Windows
- Power Mirrors
- Chime Warning/Reminder System
- Overhead Console
- Wiring Diagrams
- Exhaust System and Intake Manifold
- Frames and Bumpers
- Fuel Systems
- Tires and Wheels
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Emission Control Systems
The information is specific to the vehicle listed above and includes:
- Repair procedures that highlight step-by-step removal and installation instructions for vehicle components
- Line art drawings to aid in component service Diagnostic procedures to aid in the diagnosis of electrical and mechanical systems, DTCs, and symptom-based concerns
- IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE TRADITIONAL WIRING DIAGRAM INFORMATION
- It does contain the wiring information relevant to a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) in the diagnostic procedure for the specific DTC.
- The disc/USB contains the most current data available at the time of publication and will not contain future updates.
The data is provided on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind.