1998 - 2010 Volkswagen New Beetle Factory Service Manual
- Hassle Free Returns - NO RMA's!
- No Restocking Fees
- Over 173,000 Satisfied Customers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
(*Restrictions Apply. See Return Policy)
Click to enlarge image(s)
Volkswagen New Beetle Service Manual: 1998-2010
Service to Volkswagen owners is of top priority to the Volkswagen
organization and has always included the continuing development and introduction
of new and expanded services. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself
Volkswagen owner, this manual will help you understand, care for, and repair
Although the do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner will find this manual indispensable
as a source of theory of operation and step-by-step maintenance and repair
information, the Volkswagen owner who has no intention of working on his or her
car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to
discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine code: APH, AWV, AWP, BKF, BNU)
- 1.9L TDI diesel (engine code: ALH, BEW)
- 2.0L gasoline (engine code: AEG, AVH, AZG, BDC, BEV, BGD)
- 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BPR, BPS)
- 02J 5-speed manual
- 02M 5- and 6-speed manual
- 0A4 5-speed manual
- 01M 4-speed automatic
- 09G 6-speed automatic
- 02E 6-speed direct shift gearbox (DSG)
- Maintenance procedures for everything from
routine oil changes to replacing key battery in remote control. This manual
tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Engine and cylinder head service, repair and
reconditioning, including camshaft timing belt replacement.
- Explanation of Motronic 5.9.2, ME7 and
Diesel Turbo Direct Injection (TDI) engine management systems.
- Emission control tests, repairs and
adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Secondary Air
Injection (AIR) system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting,
adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and
- Suspension component replacement, including
front struts, rear shocks, rear coil springs, and wheel bearing/hub units.
- Coverage of ABS/EDL/ASR/ESP brake and
- Heating and air conditioning repair,
including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front
and rear clip removal and installation.
- Wiring schematics, fuse/relay locations and
a general explanation of electrical circuitry.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances,
wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you've come to expect
from Bentley manuals.
Includes electrical wiring diagrams and fully
detailed exploded views.
photos and illustrations
787 wiring diagrams
8.5 x 11.0 x 2.0 inches
7600 Commerce Court, Suite B, Midland, MI 48642-7944
Call Mon to Fri between 8:30 am - 10 pm, Sat 8:30 - 10 pm, and Sun 10:00 am - 10 pm EST
(989) 839-4877 or Toll Free at (866) 553-8116 - Thanks for shopping on our site!
Copyright 2013 AutoRepairManuals.biz, All Rights Reserved