Detroit Diesel DiagnosticLink 8.0x STANDARD software.
Software Package Includes Four Seperate Programs:
- DiagnosticLink 8.0x Standard for fault code diagnostics, troubleshooting, parameter reading/editing, on
- DDEC 6 through GHG17 engine platforms thru current year.
- Detroit Diesel DT12 Automatic Transmission thru current year.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE ECM REPROGRAMMING (Professional version only).
- DDEC v6.27 Reprogramming System for parameter reading/editing and reprogramming on DDEC 5 / MBE EPA 04 and older engine platforms
- DDDL v6.50 for fault code diagnostic, troubleshooting, and parameter reading/editing on DDEC 5 / MBE EPA 04 and older engine platforms
- DDDL v6.x supports DDEC III, IV, and V, and all software versions of the Series 60, MBE 900 and MBE 4000 engines, EPA98 and EPA04. Software provides features and coverage for DDEC V, Release 2, DDEC IV Release 42 and VCU Release 14.26. Includes integrated MBE troubleshooting guide to enhance diagnostic efficiency.
- DDEC Reports software produces a wide variety of diagnostic and management reports useful for analyzing driver performance. These reports offer the opportunity for maintenance and fleet managers to review driving habits and how those habits impact driving performance and wear on the engine and vehicle.
- EPA07 – DD15, DD13, DD16, S60, MBE900, MBE4000
- EPA10 – DD13, DD15, DD16
- GHG14 – DD13, DD15, DD16, DT12 Transmission
- Freightliner Cascadia
- Western Star 5700XE
DiagnosticLink 8.0x Features:
- Newest version updated by Detroit Diesel via internet.
- Vehicle ECU software compatibility checking
- Vehicle ECU Instrumentation and I/O control troubleshooting panels
- Vehicle ECU Identification and Fault Code display
- Display detected equipment in user interface
- New I/O control view reduces the number tabs shown
- New display of Program Device settings
- New VIM Throttle Panel for testing GHG14
- Annual Subscription renewal of $750 applies after one year of ownership.
DiagnosticLink 8.0x is Windows 10 compatible: DiagnosticLink 8 and legacy tools (DRS 6.30 and DDDL 6.50) are Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit compatible.
Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor or faster
2.0 GB RAM or more
40 GB Hard drive with 20 Gigabyte free
Monitor and graphics card supporting 1024 x 768 resolution and 16-bit color
1 free USB
High Speed or Broadband Internet connection
IT Security Firewall Access for TCP Port 48481
Administrative Rights (for installation only)
Other Important Notes:
- Detroit Diesel DDDL Software is non-returnable once loaded on a laptop. Return policy does not apply to this product.
- Annual Subscription renewal of $840 applies after one year of ownership.
If you do not already own a Vehicle Interface Package please see Item# 125032, Item# 12206 or Item# 129048