We are Authorized distrubters of all OTC / SPX / RobinAir Products for many years now. Typically we have the lowest prices in the country. If you find a lower price please let us know and we will do our best to beet any adverized price on the internet.
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI-H, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
- Robinair 34788NI and 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor.
The New Design Features:
- Larger graphical display
- Automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system
- 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication.
- Display: Multilingual • Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems. • Optional Printer • Optional Refrigerant Identifier
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
Optional Equipment Available:
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
Compressor 1/3 HP
Dimensions 107cm x 61cm x 76cm
Display 3.94 x 6.34cm graphical LCD
Filter 150 kg
Humidity 32.2°C (90°F), 80% RH non-condensing
Manometer Ø 100mm (3.9in.)
Maximum Pressure 27 bar (390 PSI)
Noise <70 dB(A)
Nominal Voltage 115V, 60Hz
Oil Tank 355ml
Operating Temperature 10°C to 50°C
Power Consumption 1380 VA
Pump Free-Air Displacement 1.5CFM (35 l/m) 50 Hz
Service Hoses 250 cm/SAE J2196
Tank Capacity 10kg (22lbs)
Weight 73 kg
Original Operating Instructions (.pdf document) - Click Here