GM Enhanced Software (EI02) Bundles with Code Reader Software & Cables (ST06)
Our enhanced GM interface coverage is only matched by factory tools:
- Complete Diagnostics of All GMC Truck Light Duty Diesel Engines (1996 - Present)
- Complete Diagnostics of All North American GM Gasoline Engines (1996 - Present)*
- Complete Control of ALL Computer Modules on the vehicle*
- Support for bi-directional commands & component actuation
- We have support for 6,000+ sensors selected from all 68 systems.
- The enhanced GM has support for 2,000+ bi-directional commands and key system-level tests.
- From PC control windows, lights, locks, ABS, EGR, IMRC, climate control, wipers, etc.
- With bi-directional controls, you will no longer be relegated to being just an observer in the operation of the vehicle--now you can take control of its operation.
- Support includes dual-wire and single-wire CAN powertrain support.
- Automated system level tests
- Each additional year of updates is only $150 per ScanTool, per region. (ie - $150 Covers GM, Ford & Chrysler, $150 Covers All Asian, $150 Covers All European)
- Software-only updates, once purchased, can be activated via email
- No annual license fee & you can transfer your license to a different PC if necessary.
- No extra installation or special hardware necessary
Our enhanced GM interface supports 6,400+ sensors selected from the:
- For you tuners out there, our enhanced GM interface gives you access to the Crank Variation Learned test for most vehicles.
- Click here for a complete list of systems: GM-specific sensors and actuation commands.
The enhanced GM coverage provides support for ALL Diesel & Gas Engines in Workhorse 04+ MY Trucks:
- P42 Series
- 22 Series
- W24 Series
- W52 Series
- LF72 Series
- P32 Series
- W18 Series
- FE20 Series
- W42 Series
Supports Global-A Vehicles:
- Buick Allure
- Buick LaCrosse
- Buick Regal
- Cadillac SRX
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Volt
- GMC Terrain
Click here for a complete list of vehicle coverage: GM-specific vehicle systems coverage.
*Does not support ALDL systems (OBD-I controllers), these are non-powertrain systems typically found on pre-'00 MY vehicles. KWP2000 and ISO based modules also not supported including: SAAB, Opel, Vauxhall, Chevy Optra, Chevy Tracker, Chevy Prism, Chevy Aveo, and Pontiac Vibe (use Enhanced Toyota), Cadillac Catera and KWP2000-based CTS vehicles
*For Global-A Vehicles: Multi-Axis Acceleration Sensor Module, Mobile Telephone Control Module, Suspension Control Module, and Steering Angle Sensor Module not supported at this time. Module Actuation support coming soon.
*Does not support GEO.