SELOC Marine maintenance and repair manuals offer the most comprehensive, authoritative information available for outboard, inboard, stern-drive and diesel engines, as well as personal watercraft. SELOC has been the leading source of how-to information for the marine industry since 1974. Designed and written to serve the needs of the professional mechanic, do-it-yourself boat enthusiast, instructor and student, these manuals are based on actual teardowns done by Chilton Marine's editors/authors in our on-site facility. Providing complete coverage on everything from basic maintenance to engine overhaul.
- Simple-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated
- Hundreds of exploded drawings, photographs
- Troubleshooting sections, accurate
specifications and wiring diagrams
- Recognized and used by technical trade
schools as well as the U.S. military
- Covers all QM, GM and HM models. Covers JH and JH2 models. Does NOT cover 3JH models.
- Covers all 1, 2, 3, & 4 Cylinder models
Click here to view a typical Seloc Table of Contents for Sterndrives.
For Shipping Rates Please Click Here (A new window will open — simply close window to continue shopping.)