ASE Test Prep Manual A7 Automobile Heating & Air Conditioning
by Motorage, Most recent edition
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the A7 Automobile Heating & Air Conditioning ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The A7 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the A7 ASE test.
- Extensive Refrigeration System, Heating System, Engine Cooling System, and Manual and Automatic Control System diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
- Extensive Refrigeration System, Heating System, Engine Cooling System, and Manual and Automatic Control System repair information, including detailed disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- Detailed Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Handling and System Retrofit procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all heating and A/C system-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age A7 Heating & A/C Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age A7 Heating & A/C Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.
For Shipping Rates Please Click Here (A new window will open — simply close window to continue shopping.)