Official OEM software - a must have for Mack &
Volvo technicians. PTT is a toolbox that bundles
diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making
it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support
the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work
with the tools provided. PTT provides access to vehicle and parameter
programming, service information and diagnostics.
- This software will communicate with both Mack and Volvo vehicles, with the proper interface device (adapter).
- Read / Interpret Fault Data
- Extensive Diagnostic Tools
- Facilitates Update Process
If you do not already own a Vehicle Interface Package please see Item# 125032, Item# 12206 or Item# 129048
- This software can only be registered to users in the USA & Canada!
- Shipping Lead Time: Shipping lead
time for this software is 2-7 business days. When the software is
ready to ship, we will ship by whatever method you have specified.
- An e-mail address is required. When ordering, use the
email address that you would like associated with your PTT account. After
purchasing, you will receive an email containing your software password.
- Premium Tech Tool software comes with one
year of free upgrades, from the date of purchase. After the first year,
subscription renewal is $200.00 per year.
Click Here to view the product brochure (.pdf)
NOTE: Installations and updates must be
performed by a Windows user with Administrator profile. This
is also required for using the Tech Tool application.
No returns or refunds will be accepted from customers who have a
computer that doesn't meet the system requirements.
The system requirements are as follows.
- 32 or 64 bit Processor - 1.6 GHz
Pentium® M (Centrino®) or equivalent Pentium 4 compatible 2.7 GHz or
- Operating System for PTT Version
1.12 and later - Windows XP Professional 32 bit (SP2 or SP3) English
version (with Windows XP MUI pack to enable local language), or Windows
7 Professional (32 or 64 bit) with or without SP1, or Windows 7
- System Memory (RAM) - 2.0 GB (more
memory improves performance)
- Hard Drive - 60 GB Free Hard Disk
- Removable Storage - DVD-8X drive
- Video Monitor - XGA (1024 x 768
pixels) or higher resolution monitor with 16 bit color
- Internet connection using 10 Mbps
or higher speed network adapter and/or WLAN
- Keyboard and mouse or
compatible pointing device
Click Here to view a .pdf document that contains information about the Tech
Tool network environment.