The wait is over. Introducing the HD Pro III, our latest all-in-one, do-it-all scan tool, covering class 4-8 commercial vehicles and off-highway machinery, such as mining and farming equipment. The HD Pro III is a wired Android tablet, perfect for those in a budget, looking to perform bi-directional controls and change/set parameters, diagnose hydraulic systems, trailer brakes, and perform VGT calibrations and DPF reset/regeneration.
What's even better is that it now comes with 2 years of Motor's FleetCross Service - a premier repair information system accessible from within the HD Pro III.
Two years of software updates and all cables and connectors are included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Easy to use with one interface for all manufacturers and systems!
• Now with 2 years of Motor’s Fleetcross Service – a Premium Repair Information Database!
• Access Engine, Brakes (Trailers too!), Transmission, Body Controls and more!
• PLC Trailer Brake Connector included!
• 2 Years Free Software Updates!
• Light Weight & Rugged Design
• Wired for Stable Connectivity
• Comes with a Full Suite of Connectors
• 8” IPS Screen
• 5.1 Android Operating System
• Powerful 1.86 GHz Quadcore Processor Expandable Memory with TF Card Brands Covered (more added through updates):
• BRAKES/TRANS: Allison, Bendix, Eaton, Haldex, Voith, Wabash, Wabco and ZF
• ENGINES: Paccar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Caterpillar and Perkins
• MEDIUM TRUCK: Mitsubishi FUSO, Isuzu, Iveco, Hino, UD and Sprinter
• HEAVY TRUCK: Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, MAN, Mercedes, Peterbilt, Pierce, Renault, Western Star, Sterling, IVECO, Scania and More!
• INDUSTRIAL: John Deere, Caterpillar, Komatsu, Doosan, Terex and more!
• Full Diesel Pickup Coverage: Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, Honda and Nissan
• Full Support for all Diesel Green Connectors Special Functions Include:
• Change & Set Parameters
• OEM Level Resets & Adaptations
• Injector Coding
• Injector Cut-off
• DPF Resets & Regens
• DPF After-treatment Leak Test & Reset Functions
• EGR Reset on Heavy Trucks and Medium Trucks
• Turbo Charger Calibration & Activation (Required for Turbo Replacement)
• Full Hydraulic System Coverage
• VGT Electronic Actuator Installation & Calibration
• Low & Max Vehicle Speed Adjustment
• Idle Speed Adjustment
• Fan Override Test
• Maintenance Reset
• Cylinder Performance test
• SCR Performance test
• SCR/DEF Bi-Directional Controls
• Cooling Fan Override test
• PLUS much more added on a weekly basis as part of your software subscription!
• Current/Recent Updates;
Mack/Volvo: Added VGT Calibration and Cylinder Balance Test
Cummins: Added Password Removal Function and Cylinder Cutout Test
Hino: Added SRS Coverage
Caterpillar: Added Injector Trim Calibration
Detroit: Added DPF Ash Mileage Reset
Paccar: Actuation test and Special Functions for PACCAR MX-13 PCI and EAS-3 systems, Activate the MX Engine Brake, Enable or Disable the engine idle shutdown timer, Install and Calibrate the VTG turbocharger actuator, Disable the DEF derate, Change injector codes, Reset common rail pressure release valve, Read CAL-ID and CVN, Activate air shutoff valve, Activate the fuel dosing valve, Activate the DEF pipe heaters, Activate the DEF pump heater, Activate the DEF tank heater valve, Activate the DEF reverting valve, Install a new DPF function, Install a cleaned DPF function.
John Deere: Added Search Function, Added TCU (Transmision Control Unit), ICC (Instrument Cluster Unit) and other J1939 Controllers
New Holland: New systems added: T6000 Series Tractor (with 16/17x16 Transmission) Tier3 for Read ECU Information, Read Fault Code, Erase Fault Code, Read Data Stream; 2. New systems added: Engine Type added MS6.2 system: Read ECU Information, Read Fault Code, Erase Fault Code, Read Data Stream.